What is Powercard?
Powercard is a stored-value card that can be used to make purchases at Waterway Point, as well as other retail outlets and F&B outlets in Punggol. It is also accepted as a mode of payment for parking at Waterway Point.
To encourage shoppers to use Powercard, Timezone will be giving away $5 worth of game credits* with every $30 top-up made to any Powercard from now till 3 November 2019! There will also be a 10% rebate on all game purchases made using Powercard during the promotion period. So start collecting your Powercards and head on down to Timezone for some fun!
How to get started
To start using Powercard, simply purchase a card at any of the customer service counters at Waterway Point. You can choose to either load value into the card for immediate use, or register the card for online top-ups.
If you are registering the card for online top-ups, you will need to provide your personal particulars and contact details. An email address is required for registration.
How to use Powercard
Powercard can be used just like a debit or credit card, simply present it at the payment terminal when making purchases. When using Powercard for parking, ensure that you have sufficient value in your card before exiting the car park.
How do I check my balance?
You can check your Powercard balance at any of the customer service counters, or at the self-service kiosks located throughout Waterway Point. You can also check your balance online, by logging into your account on the Powercard website via the following link https://www.timezonegames.com/en-sg/party-venues.
How to top up the card
Powercard can be topped up at any of the customer service counters, self-service kiosks, or online. Topping up online is a hassle-free way to ensure that you always have value in your card, and is especially convenient for those who are registered for auto-reload.
Topping up at the customer service counter or self-service kiosk is quick and easy, simply insert your Powercard into the reader and follow the instructions on the screen. For online top-ups, you will need to log into your account on the Powercard website and enter your payment details.
What are the benefits of using Powercard?
1. Saves time and money: Powercard is a great way to save time and money. With it, you can book your tickets in advance and avoid the long queues at the ticketing counters.
2. Convenient: Powercard is very convenient to use. You can use it to book your tickets online or through the mobile app.
3. Easy to use: Powercard is very easy to use. You just need to create an account and then you can start using it.
4. Safe and secure: Powercard is a safe and secure way to book your tickets. All your personal information is stored securely on the Powercard servers.
5. Fast and efficient: Powercard is a fast and efficient way to book your tickets. It is very easy to use and you can book your tickets in just a few clicks.
6. Provides great discounts: Powercard provides great discounts on your tickets. With it, you can save up to 50% on your ticket prices.
7. Helps you plan your trip: Powercard helps you plan your trip by providing you with the latest information on attractions, events, and activities in Singapore.
8. Keeps you informed: Powercard keeps you informed about the latest news and updates in Singapore. You can also check the status of your booking anytime, anywhere.
9. Rewards you for using Powercard: Powercard rewards you for using its services. When you use Powercard to book your tickets, you will earn points that can be redeemed for different rewards.
10. Powercard is the best way to book your tickets: Powercard is the best way to book your tickets. It is a convenient, easy to use, and safe way to book your tickets. With it, you can save time and money.
As you can see, Powercard is a great solution for Timezone in Singapore. It’s easy to use and versatile, making it the perfect choice for anyone looking for an effective way to keep track of the time.