Don’t you dream of glamorous and fashionable clothes, all ladies? If so, the solution is here, Zolucky is there with all the trendy wardrobe collections and more.
Fashionable clothing and its collection are one of the basic needs of us. This elegant look will be defiantly what we all want in our daily lives. Not only at every festival or celebration, but we also wish our everyday pajamas to look stylish.
Zolucky Scam has caught our attention, and we desperately want to know the truth. To find out the truth, Zolucky Reviews will act as an eye opener. It is a company from the United States and is popular among them.
Is Zolucky Legit?
Before purchasing any product on the Internet, you should be vigilant enough to know whether the online shopping portal is trustworthy or not. To do this, we should do some research on this site and read all the reviews.
E-commerce fraud companies are very active these days. They will offer all the trendy items at a very affordable price, but we should be aware of these offers.
We will make sure that all our readers are informed. Read on to learn the fascinating facts about this site.
What is Zolucky?
Zolucky is an online shopping site that offers trendy and trendy clothing collections. They promise to deliver all products designed by various independent designers. They make every effort to provide high-quality products.
They offer worldwide shipping via various online digital payment modes.
What’s so special about Zolucky?
The attractive offers and clothes of these designers are the most attractive and exclusive part of this website. Fashionable collection of costumes with big discounts will keep you going shopping.
• Product: Dresses, Jumpsuits, Shoes, Swimwear and Plus Size Swimwear
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Parent company: not listed on the official website
• Address: Not Specified
• Contact number: Not available
• Delivery: takes approx. 13-25 business days
• Shipping Charge: Calculated based on package weight and destination
• Exchange: within 15 days after receiving the order
• Returns: within 15 days of receiving the order
• Refunds: Applicable
• Website: https://www.zolucky.com/
• Payment method – PayPal, Visa Debit / Credit, Master Card
Advantages of Buying From Zolucky:
• A collection of designer clothing is available
• Affordable price and huge discounts
• Easy return and cancellation policy applies
• Damaged products can be reimbursed
• They accept payments through various online payment methods
Cons of Buying From Zolucky:
• Review section is missing
• Some products are non-returnable
• Delivery charges apply
• The delivery time is too long
• No cash on delivery option
Customer reviews about Zolucky:
Customer feedback is the most important way to know the reality of any product. Through research, we found out that there is no review section on the official website. The introduction itself is also very superficial.
Their website also has very less contact information. Product photos are fake and cheap; some icons on the site don’t even work.
Many designer clothes offer huge discounts, which creates a sense of doubt in the mind of the buyer. There is no information on the site about the owner or even the name of the designer.
Information about any site helps build trust with buyers, but here we can see that the information has not been disclosed. We only see fake images of dresses and broken icons on the site.
Huge offers are displayed on the site, which seems unreal. Not only that, after reviewing her policy, we also discovered a lot of grammatical errors. This means that the owner does not care about his reputation in the market, but only looks for money.
They didn’t disclose shipping charges, but rather cost them based on package weight and destination. In addition, shipping times are up to 25 days, which is too long a waiting period.
Thanks to the reviews available on Google, we found the product quality to be inferior and if you want to return it you have to pay the postage for it. In return, they will offer you coupons or e-money in your wallet on their website.
Based on all these points, we sum it up as a bogus web portal. Which steals clothing photos from another site and offers huge deals.