Are you unable to get rid of a lean & thin frame even after hitting the gym and consuming food in the right amount to gain weight? If your answer is “No,” it is the right time to switch to the combination of yoga and weight gainer supplements.
Maybe hitting the gym and eating your daily food would be helpful for losing weight but when you are in a weight gaining regimen, you have to avoid doing intense workouts that are tough to avoid when you are in the gym because of peer influence.
Weight gaining takes too much discipline on eating and physical activity. Missing any of them from your schedule may result in either no improvement or no healthy gain.
Reasons behind being underweight are too many that includes genetics, fast metabolism, lack of right nutrition, physical activities, and many more.
Here you will get some of the yogas that will offer you the fast results if done rightly with consuming the best mass gainer in the market.
- BhujangAsana (Cobra Pose): For your digestive system, the Bhujangasana is one of the best asana as it improves your appetite, regulates the metabolism, and removes the blockages. With the stretch, it helps in improved breathing, better heart health, stimulates blood circulation and absorbing nutrients that makes gaining healthy weight easy. Follow these steps to perform Bhujang Asana.
- Lie down flat on your stomach.
- Stretch out your leg
- Place body weight on forearms and lift your chest.
- Inhale and exhale properly.
- Vajra Asana (Diamond Pose or Thunderbolt Pose): This is one of the best and most effective asana that can be performed immediately after a meal. It helps to keep metabolism in the bay by working on the digestive system effectively. This asana helps to calm the mind and functions on the areas where attention is much needed. To perform Vajrasana, follow these steps.
- Sit down on the floor and place your thighs upon your calves.
- Focus on breathing and stay calm.
- Start this asana for a few minutes without feeling any pain or discomfort.
- Maximize the timing by 10 minutes.
- Virabhadrasana (The Warrior Pose): To build muscles and enhance endurance, Virabhadrasana is one of the best asanas. Along with that it also helps to increase the elasticity and increase the appetite. This asan comes with many variations. You have to follow these steps.
- Stand straight
- Wide spread legs and hip distance apart.
- Keep your arms on both of your sides
- Turn the left feet out to your face
- Make a 45 degree angle with other feet by turning inward.
- Now turn your face left direction
- Bend your left knee at 90 degree angle.
- Go to the namaste pose by taking your arms up to your head.
- Stretch your arms to back
- Hold for 10 seconds.
- Matsyasana (Fish Pose): One of the highly beneficial poses for weight gain is Matsyasana that work in many systems including the thyroid gland at the same time. The asana is very effective on overactive thyroid which causes weight reduction. By strengthening your cardiovascular system, blood circulation, digestive system, and improvement of nutrient absorption, Matsyasana is very helpful to address weight loss problems. To perform this asana follow the steps.
- Lie down on the back.
- Cross your legs and make a padmasana while lying down.
- Curve the back gently.
- Make your head rests.
- Feel the stretch on the upper back and the neck as well.
- Hold for a few seconds then release.
Mass gainer or weight gainer supplements help you to get all the nutrients you need whether it is macronutrients or micronutrients. But it doesn’t mean, you will rely on only these supplements. Take the nutrients from your natural foods. Include dietary foods in your food including fruits and vegetables. Along with these don’t forget to do these yoga for 45 to 60 minutes in a day to see the improvement faster.