There can be many reasons for skin loosening. First and foremost is aging, which you cannot avoid. The other secondary causes of having saggy skin is leading an unhealthy lifestyle, sun exposure, usage of excess beauty products and weight loss, which you can control with proper regime and protection. As far as aging is concerned, with growing age collagen and elastin production inside our skin cells becomes lesser and lesser and we start facing skin loosening problems, which make us feel really uncomfortable with time. There are millions of products which claim to stop this problem within weeks, but the reality is it can never completely vanish away. Only some good products, like a Indus Valley cucumber tightening toner for example, which have intense cleaning formulas, can solve this issue to an extent. Exercising and nonsurgical procedures are two other ways of getting rid of saggy skin. But we all know that the harsh winter conditions make us lazy and we usually ignore our daily routine. But leaving any skincare treatment midway will never give you fruitful results. Hence, to maintain your skin without having to do much work, a natural skin toner is all you would need during winters. You only have to spare a few minutes in the morning and at night to get its complete benefits.
A natural skin toner works best to counter the excruciating winter dryness by helping you to keep your skin fresh and tight. It deeply moisturizes the skin by cleaning away the dirt and its effects last for a long time in all skin types. Only, you must make sure that your toner is free of chemicals and acids otherwise you will feel harshness on your skin. You can go for a good rose water toner or a cucumber tightening toner containing aloe vera extracts, both of which can restore your saggy pores and make your skin free from freckles and blemishes. Apart from removing the blemishes, their anti-inflammatory properties would also help in soothing your skin, making it glow. People having acne problems and those who wear makeup daily can clear out every ounce of dirt by using a natural skin toner. Another major benefit of using a toner is that it makes the dead skin cells active, which can easily absorb the moisturizing ingredients present in your serum or your daily wear cream. Lastly, the toner acts like a protective layer by removing all the impurities from your skin, making it absorb lesser dirt the next time you step out. And since its ingredients are all natural, so you don’t have to worry about side effects.
How to use a cucumber tightening toner?
- First wash your face with clean water.
- Take a few drops of the natural skin toner on a cotton pad and gently pat it all over your face and neck area.
- Let the toner dry out on your skin. If it makes your face feel too dry limit the amount from next time.
- Apply any moisturizer or serum that you usually use on your face.
- You can apply cucumber tightening toner daily as it is just a way to deep clean your pores.
- For best results apply it twice in a day, once in the morning and once before going to sleep. Also, it should be applied after you come back home to help you completely remove the outside dirt and pollution.
- Cucumber tightening toner helps in delaying the signs of aging by deeply nourishing the skin during the dry winters. Also, it comes with a beautiful fragrance which will also make you feel fresh after every use.
A natural skin toner helps in balancing the skin’s pH, while alcohol-based toners can damage your skin. The after-effects of alcohol would also far more severe, especially during the winters. Indus Valley’s Aloe Vera & Cucumber Tightening Toner comes as a fresh breath vis-à-vis the alcohol based toners. It is considered one of the safest and healthiest toners currently available in the market by its users. Be kind to your skin this winter.