You have an important event coming up? And the long period of staying in your house during the quarantine made you gain weight? And you ask yourself how much weight can i lose in 6 weeks? Don’t worry because we got you covered! Grab your calendars and let the first day of trimming your weight starts today!
First, you need to set up your desired weight, and I suggest you be realistic in this aspect. Set a goal that is not too hard to achieve if you consider your current situation. Choose the perfect diet plan, supplements, exercise and adjust your lifestyle as well. Losing weight isn’t just all about planning your daily meals and workouts. It’s about discipline and knowing your self’s limit and boundaries that you shouldn’t cross. This article is here to guide you step by step in starting your trimming down journey, what are you waiting for? Let’s get physical!
- Adjust your food intake: Choosing the best diet plan might be good for you but if you want to fully customize your food intake, keep in mind that you need to lessen carbohydrates and eat more lean protein. A low-carb diet is putting a limit on your daily carb intake and forcing your body to use fats to produce energy. While eating more protein can help reduce your appetite and boost your metabolism. Along with these food adjustments, you also need to watch your calorie intake. A diet called calorie deficit is putting a limit to your daily calorie intake. This includes snacks, starch and even high-calorie drinks.
- Consider taking supplements: To maintain the harmony of your body, it is helpful that you take supplements that’ll help balance your body’s elements and hormones. An example of natural supplements is HCG diet drops and tablets, protein and fruit shakes and vitamins to help stabilize your health.
- Avoid eating processed foods: Nowadays, everyone is rather too busy or lazy to cook their food. But if you want to lose weight, you might want to drop drive-throughs for a while. Not only processed food isn’t healthy; it has a lot of fat and calories as well. Although if you really can’t help it, use a calorie calculator to regulate your intake fully without going beyond your limit.
- Exercise: This comes in various activities. You can go to the gym, do workouts at home while following a video, and even a daily jog. This can help if you’re trying to lose weight in a specific area. For example, you want to reduce belly fats after your delivery then u can try these exercises for flat tummy. Then you need to follow abdomen workouts. Aside from physical benefits, this will also help in stabilizing your hormones and metabolism.
- Reduce your water intake: Have you ever felt bloated due to excessive water drinking? Water is good, especially when you’re trying to avoid food cravings. But too much of it can add weight to your body. To avoid this, you might want to try dandelion extract, drink coffee, and reduce gluten and lactose intake.
But with all these tips, did it answer your question, how much weight can i lose in 6 weeks? I don’t think so, because the only person that can answer that is you. Ideally, 1-2 pounds per week is the standard. So, if you’re diligent and disciplined enough, I guess you could lose 12 pounds in 6 weeks. Always remember not to put yourself at risk. Losing weight isn’t just improving your physical look; you should aim to develop a healthier you.