India is one of the largest countries by population, and also one with the largest number of telecom customers in the world. It is known as a price-sensitive market with the lower monthly spends playing a big part in determining how the customers prefer to use the telecom services. One of the most popular telecom services has therefore been the prepaid services; however, over the past decade, more and more customers are shifting their preference towards postpaid connections. The reason for the increased pull towards postpaid can be attributed to some of the common factors such as growing household income, and improved technology orientation of the population, one significant factor has also been the attractively packaged postpaid plans that intuitively meet the needs of the customers. Bharti Airtel has consistently been one of the biggest providers of telecom services in India including postpaid mobile. Airtel has some of the best postpaid plans in the country which have been developed keeping in mind the market insight and customer focus. The Airtel postpaid plans are perfect for the customers who are looking for one-stop solutions to their telecom needs with no hassle of figuring out the packs that they need to choose to match their usage. Here are some of the best postpaid plans of Airtel available in India.
- INR 399 plan – At the bare minimum rental of just INR 399, this plan is a great place for customers who are new to the world of postpaid and want to move from the prepaid connection. With almost the same monthly spend as the prepaid plans; you can get a flavor of postpaid plans and a host of benefits. For starters unlimited Local, STD, and Roaming calls are included as well as 100 daily messages. The data benefits with this pack include 40 GB data with the data rollover. Due to the data rollover, the unused data will be carried forward to the next month which makes sure that there is no data wasted, which is a definite advantage over prepaid connections. You can also get a subscription to the Airtel Xstream App as an Airtel Thanks Rewards.
- INR 499 Plan – A great starting plan for the Airtel postpaid customers, this plan has all the benefits of the INR 399 plan, and then some. Just by paying INR 100 more the customers can get a lot more Airtel Thanks Rewards such as subscription to Amazon Prime Videos, Handset Protection, and Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription. The customers also get 75 GB of data with rollover.
- INR 749 Plan – One of the biggest advantages of going for the INR 749 plan over the INR 499 plan is that it is a family plan, which means that you can share the benefits of this plan with your family members. With the INR 749 plan, you get one regular add-on which means that all the benefits including calls, SMS, and data can be shared. The other add-on is for data only which means only data benefits can be shared with a family member. The customers can save as much as 25% of their estimated monthly spend by opting for the Airtel family plans. The plan comes with 125 GB of data.
- INR 999 Plan – The INR 999 plan hits the sweet spot, with as many as 4 family members to share your benefits with just a single bill to be paid. 3 connections out of the 4 are regular add-on while 1 family connection is for data add on. It has all the benefits of the INR 749 plan and to add to that it comes with 150 GB of data.
- INR 1599 Plan – While the INR 1599 plan has only one regular add on connection, it comes with one of the big benefits in the form of unlimited data and calls as well as 100 daily SMS. The plan is also much coveted by the customers since it has 200 ISD minutes which is perfect for frequent fliers who are regularly making international tours. They also get an additional 10% off on the International Roaming All the other services such as Amazon Prime subscription, Airtel Xstream App subscription, Disney+ Hotstar subscription, as well as free handset protection are also carried forward.
These best postpaid plans are a great option to consumers using other networks and prepaid customers with Airtel to come and experience the world-class benefits of one of the best postpaid connections in India. The customers can also port their numbers to Airtel and enjoy the numerous advantages of the network. Airtel also offers free doorstep delivery of the SIM card, and doorstep KYC submission which ensures that the customers can complete the entire porting or activate their new Airtel postpaid connection without ever having to step out of their homes. To port, the customers can visit the Airtel website, visit the postpaid tab and choose “Port to Airtel” from the dropdown menu.