Umm, hey what’s the mood? Double meat sandwich or The cold cut combo?
But one needs to think before ordering such Subway foods, whether they match with your diet regime or not. And also look into the caloric, fat and other nutritious values that suit your daily diet.
But, why? Subway foods are nutritious!
Although these foods are more nutritious than those of Mcdonalds, Dominoes, KFC, Burger King, and others. But there are many meals included in the menu that will disturb one’s healthy diet regime. That’s the reason to keep some considerations concerning the health while ordering the food from Subway.
When one orders that six-inch sandwich and does not get the desired or actual meal, then it makes trouble.
While ordering a meal one need to take care of the following aspects:
- The first and foremost thing is to check the ingredients in terms of fats, proteins, calories and other nutrient value.
- The second one is to check whether its ingredients are natural, health-friendly, hormone-free and antibiotic or not.
- The third one is to verify the packaging and prepare the meal. As the food packaging is equally important for the receiver as the taste does.
- Also, one needs to think that whatever they are made to see you online, are those foods are actually those or not.
- Furthermore, the quality matters, although the tagline says that “Eat Fresh” but it is important to check the quality of the food. After all, it’s about your health.
But this is not enough when it comes to including them in your daily diet regime. One must check and analyze the type of ingredients too. As there are many unsaturated and saturated fats which means a lot.
People today are just opening the cell phone, tapping the favorite meals to the order button and dialing the numbers. However, they just don’t focus on how the meal has been prepared. And it’s really important to know about each and every, minor to minor edibles of the food.
Whatever the mode you are using to order the Subway food, either online or offline, the concern is important. The food variety is just amazing and countless meals are there on the menu.
This crazy variety of meals has bread choices, proteins like turkey, roast beef, and tuna, cheese options like Swiss, American, and provolone. Also, toppings like mayo, honey mustard, and veggies like lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, olives, and more, the sandwich options are actually endless.
And for one, it is often hard to choose the yummiest and healthiest at the same time. And this can further lead to some heartbreaks for the diet plan.
Its salads have cleared the Heart-Check Certification which tells about the normal caloric value. The salads include lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, cucumbers, olives, and meat protein.
The major salads that have passed this certification and are healthy in nature are:
- Oven-roasted chicken breast salad with 130 calories, 2.5g fat, 280mg sodium, and 6g sugar
- Veggie Delite salad with 50 calories, 1g fat, 75mg sodium, and 6g of sugar
- Black forest ham salad with 110 calories, 3g fat, 600mg and 8g of sugar
- Roast Beef Salad with 140 calories, 3.5g fat, 460mg sodium and 7g of sugar
- Subway club salad with 140 calories, 3.5g fat, 640 mg sodium and 7g of sugar
Similarly, there are some meals that are least healthy and one needs to think twice before ordering those. And if ordering, then the diet should be concerned first.
- Six-inch chicken and bacon ranch melt sandwich with 610 calories, 30g fat, 1,290mg sodium and 8g of sugar
- Six-inch chicken Caesar melt sandwich with 540 calories, 24g fat, 940mg sodium and 8g of sugar
- Six-inch classic tuna sandwich with 480 calories, 25g fat, 580mg sodium and 7g of sugar
- Chicken and bacon ranch salad with 540 calories, 40g of fat, 1,290mg sodium and 9g of sugar
- Bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich with 450 calories, 18g fat, 1,310mg sodium and 6g of sugar
- Spicy Italian salad with 300 calories, 23g fat, 1,280mg sodium and 8g of sugar
- Mega melt omelet on six-inch flatbread with 600 calories, 31g fat, 1,890mg sodium and 3g of sugar
Therefore, one needs to go through such a nutritious value of the meals. It will help them to order their yummy meals with respect to their balanced diet.
Subway gives a greater variety of healthful meal choices than several other fast-food eateries. In general, Subway’s foods are moderate in sugar and a common root of protein and fiber, though, numerous are also packed with fat and sodium.
Chain of Subway’s claim is that one can customize their food or meal-course. Take advantage of such an option by taking healthy toppings and spreading the cheese and full-fat herbs. Subway food is healthy enough. But before going to the counter or dialing the number, just go through the meal’s overall nutritious value specifically.