Blood sugar tests give an account of the sugar level of glucose in the blood. When it comes to energy, there is no better source than glucose. The food that we have converts carbohydrates into glucose. Insulin is a hormone secreted by the pancreas that’s known for controlling the level of sugar in the blood. When insulin production gets disturbed, it affects the body. formation of sugar composite takes place in the body and causes serious health conditions. Lack of insulin means uncontrollable sugar count and causes organ damage like kidney failure.
Blood glucose level helps diagnose the kind of diabetes. The increased blood sugar level is the cause of diabetes. As you may know, diabetes has three types: diabetes 1, 2, and 3. Diabetes 3 is also known as gastrointestinal diabetes. Blood sugar test at labs in Jalandhar helps the doctors to keep an account of diabetes count. It has the physician to prescribe better treatment and medication. A blood test at Labs in Jalandhar helps fast diagnosis of reduced blood sugar that’s accountable for hypoglycemia.
What are the causes of diabetes? What are the variants of diabetes diagnosed in patients?
- Type 1 Diabetes is common in children whose bodies tend to produce reduced insulin. Note that Type 1 Diabetes is chronic which means that it needs prolonged treatment.
- Type 2 diabetes is frequent in obese people. It is common in adults whose pancreas fails to produce a sufficient amount of insulin. Type 2 diabetes gets diagnosed in the early phase. Patients can overcome type 2 diabetes with healthy eating habits and Lifestyles.
- Gestational diabetes is common in pregnant women. Blood tests at Labs in Jalandhar help you cure diabetes and live a healthy life.
By now, you know about the types of diabetes and the need for blood sugar tests. It might happen due to any of the following reasons.
- Pancreatic cancer
- High thyroid aka hyperthyroidism
- Inflammation of the pancreatic gland
- Parental surgeries
- Tension and stress
These are other reasons that might cause you to suffer from hyperglycemia or gestational diabetes. With the increase in blood sugar levels, the body produces cortisol that in turn causes Acromegaly.
Low blood sugar level hurts the body. Condition is known as hypoglycemia. The cause of hypoglycemia might be fasting, proactive thyroid, and insulinoma. Experts at Labs in Jalandhar claim that insulinoma is a tumor caused by the pancreatic gland.
What are the types of blood sugar tests?
The thyroid test for blood sugar is of two kinds. One requires patients to fast, and the other one is random. If you go for the first one, be sure that you don’t eat or drink anything before the blood test. Random tests can get practiced at any point of the day. There is not much variance in blood sugar levels between an obese and an average person.
For pregnant ladies, doctors ask them to go for an oral glucose tolerance test. For the Sugar blood test price in Jalandhar, contact our diagnostic center today.