Rio is a great holiday destination if you hire a private sightseeing tour guide. A few things must be kept in mind while choosing the sightseeing tour. The amazing weather, crystal clear beaches, rocky mountain trails, forest hikes, samba, lively music, and the nightlife of Rio makes it a great holiday destination. There are numerous sightseeing places in the city. However, you must hire a Rio de Janeiro tour guide to help you explore the beautiful city.
Why opt for private tours?
Rio de Janeiro is a natural and mesmerizing beauty that offers amazing sightseeing. Visit the bohemian Santa Teresa or the famous Christ the Redeemer statue. Explore the amazing street art and dance to the tune of samba. However, the city can be explored with a local Brazilian feel only if you opt for a private guided tour to understand the history and culture in detail. These tours offer complete customization and safety. You can explore the places of your interest and enjoy a relaxing vacation.
Who must opt for a City tour?
Everybody wanting to explore the colorful town’s rich history and local culture must opt for a city-guided tour. It will help you save time as these tours are well-designed and planned. Mostly the information on the respective websites is in the local language, Portuguese, so understanding can be a problem. The local private tour guides have the local expertise and in-depth knowledge pertaining to the historical significance and the local culture. They explain the important landmarks and treat your safety as a priority. A knowledgeable local guide accompanies you throughout the tour. It gives a unique experience while you explore Rio city.
Tours available in the amazing city of Rio de Janeiro:
Rio de Janeiro is historically and culturally a very rich city. It offers numerous tours that suit all the tourists’ tastes and interests. Some major private tours are:
- City Highlights tour followed by a traditional lunch.
- Guided tour to the wonder of the world- Christ the Redeemer.
- A helicopter ride across the beautiful city!
- A guided tour to the second most visited place: The Sugar Loaf Mountains.
- Soccer matches to be played with locals.
- Visit to the mesmerizing beaches of Leblon, Copacabana, Arpoador, Ipanema, and Leme. Photograph the locals and enjoy surfing, walking, jogging, playing beach volleyball, or sunbathing on the beach.
- Favela tour operated in Santa Marta.
- My Rio de Janeiro Tour includes walking by the streets, exploring the sidewalks, visiting the squares, relaxing by the beaches and hidden spots.
- Tour the Downtown to know the history.
- Visit the Tijuca National Park.
The tours last about 5-8 hours, and you are accompanied by an English-speaking tour guide if you opt for a private sightseeing tour. They also offer transportation facilities.
If you hire the best local tour guide to show you places around, you will enjoy the tour. Always carry changed currency to buy souvenirs and food. Check for the best season to visit and always wear comfortable clothes to roam around and explore.