Review of a remote quality manager position: Uss-Express.com is legit!
Today, people don’t want to travel to offices all day long. They prefer working in convenient conditions from home because at many jobs they can satisfy their ambitions even remotely. That is the reason why at-home packing jobs are becoming more popular among people who consider working in the logistics industry. Are there a lot of these vacancies for beginners? Actually, you have a good chance to find a job to work from home shipping packages. We are going to help you with this.
The remote quality manager vacancy at Uss-Express is the most appropriate option for beginners among all shipping jobs from home we’ve found on the Internet. Why is it so? Does it take a lot of time and effort to become a quality manager in this international logistic agency? To answer this question, we need to consider just 4 factors.
Factor No1: Why people apply
The most obvious reason for applying for packing jobs from home is the necessity to earn money without the need to travel to offices or warehouses. On the one hand, Uss-Express can offer such a possibility for quality manager candidates. On the other hand, it isn’t as easy as it seems. You have to process tons of packages every day from your dwelling. This will definitely disrupt your private life. Obviously, there are specific reasons why people are ready to put up with the enormous flow of orders. Here they come:
- A quality manager is a well-paid remote job for students and beginners – they can earn from $1,700 up to $3,200 monthly;
- You aren’t required to devote your whole time to work – there is a possibility to work on a part-time schedule;
- Costs, associated with your shipments, are completely covered by the employer;
- This is a very valuable experience if you want to understand how international deliveries are processed and keep working in this industry;
- You will gain some experience in working with the biggest retailers in the industry;
- Uss-Express has very candidate-friendly requirements (read more about them in the last abstract).
Factor No2: Duties don’t seem too challenging
Of course, this is a subjective factor. Nevertheless, responsibilities cannot be considered very challenging because everyone can cope with them even without background experience in shipping jobs from home. If you are accepted, you will be required to:
- Process orders;
- Check the quality standards;
- Verify the conditions of items;
- Take photos of items;
- Repack items;
- Ship parcels.
Factor No3: Positive reviews from current and former workers
- “I have been working at this company as a quality manager for 2 years. The company ships worldwide, there is always plenty of work. My duties are to receive the parcels from different companies and world markets like Amazon. I have to check the quality. The work I do requires a medium level of concentration and it is well paid. Sometimes I have to work on weekends and an intense workload may happen.” – Kenneth Fayant on AmbitionBox.
- “I was really surprised when I saw the vacancy requirements on the website of the company because I didn’t believe I could start working as a quality manager with zero experience. But I used that chance and now I’m completely satisfied with what I’ve got!” – a current quality manager on Glassdoor.
- “I was a complete beginner in this field, so working for Uss-Express LLC was a nice experience for me, but I couldn’t cope with all the assignments I was ordered to do as a quality manager. I like the attitude of bosses, but still, it was too intense for me.”. – former quality manager on Indeed.
Factor No4: Easy to meet requirements
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a personal computer or laptop
- Have a cell phone with a camera
- Have a physical address: house or apartment
- Have an access to a printer
If you meet these requirements, you will pass the job interview without difficulties. To get this chance, leave your contact information. HR managers will get in touch with you if the company needs specialists in your region.