This piece is about a recently filed lawsuit filed against a major food manufacturer and the legality of filing an action. Read on Tyson Chicken Lawsuit.
Are you a frequent consumer of products made from chicken? If yes, have you consumed chicken in the time period between 2009 and 2020? If yes, then you’re probably eligible to receive an enticing amount of money from a settlement for class actions.
People in across the United States are thrilled about the news since chicken is eaten by a large percentage of American population. The likelihood of being eligible is greater since the lawsuit is involving large corporations. Read on to discover your eligibility to participate in the Tyson Chicken Lawsuit.
What is Tyson Chicken?
Tyson chicken is component of Tyson Foods In the Tyson Foods Group, one of the largest companies in the world of food. Tyson Foods is the second-largest retailer and processor of chicken, pork and beef on the planet. John Tyson established the company in 1935.
They are the producers of one-fifth of chicken, pork , and beef that is sold across the USA. It is the most prominent meat provider to Taco Bell, KFC, Burger King, Wal-Mart, Wendy’s and other smaller QSR chains as well as prisons. They supply fresh meat frozen, frozen meat and cooked meat.
Tyson Chicken Lawsuit
- The prosecutors allege Tyson chicken was in violation of the state antitrust laws and federal consumer laws.
- Customers who bought chicken from these companies such as Tyson could receive a staggering amount in the amount of 181 millions dollars.
- Tyson has to pay $99,000,000 to customers who bought chicken from them in the past decade.
- The total amount paid to each customer hasn’t been public yet, but it will vary depending on the number of customers who submit the claim.
- The balance remaining after the payments of fees for legal services will then be divided according to the members of the settlement class.
Are you eligible for The Claim?
To find out if you’re eligible to be eligible for Tyson Chicken Lawsuit Check these points:
- There is an additional list of states eligible for filing. The states eligible are California, Maine, Florida, Illinois, New Hampshire, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, District of Columbia, Hawaii, New Mexico, Nebraska, Nevada, Oregon, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Tennessee, South Carolina, South Dakota, Kansas, Utah, and New York This is the most important requirement to be eligible to file your claim.
- The chicken products bought between the 1st of January 2009 until 30th December 2020 will be qualified. Any products purchased after this time frame are not eligible for the claim. Read the full article to learn the details of Tyson Chicken Lawsuit.
- The chicken you purchase must be fresh or frozen chicken. This will not include meat that is marked organic free-range, free-range, kosher or Halal.
- To file your claim and check your eligibility, please visit www.overchargedforchicken.com or contact 1-877-888-5428 on or before 31st December 2022.
As a responsible buyer Be aware of actions that are taking within the industry of food. Consumer law protects consumers from being abused by companies. For more information regarding Tyson you can go to
Have you bought anything from Tyson? If yes, what did you purchase them from the above mentioned eligible period and at which locations? Would you like to share your comments regarding The Tyson Chicken Lawsuit with us?