The popularity of online games has increased dramatically in the last decade. Twitch, a streaming platform in United States has been a platform offering streamers and creators the chance to play games online for users. It was however recently reported for an attack that was discovered on its website.
In this post we will explain what happened and what you need to know about the site. Our aim is to give an honest image of the situation and to stop spreading any false rumors.
What’s the story behind Twitchearnings.com, and why is it featured in the news? At the moment it is recommended that you remain glued to the page until the close.
Why is Twitch Earnings in News?
According to the most recent information, Twitch is located in United States, was the victim of a massive leak of private information because of a possible hack. The incident occurred on October 6, 2021 at which point information which included the source codes, streamer payment outs, and other information was leaked on the internet.
Users are notified and warned of the need to change their passwords to ensure that there are no further information leaks. Additionally, when trying to connect to the website the site, it is discovered that the website isn’t accessible.
According to reports from the source, Twitchearnings.com presents the Twitch Earnings Leaderboard, which gives you the information of how much the most popular streamers earn from 2019 to 2021’s October. The information became open to the public on the 6th of October 2021.
In the next parts, we will provide an in-depth explanation of the subject. Continue reading.
More Facts About The Leak
- According to the information disclosed by the leak xQc along with Summit1G make up the top-paid creators of the live-play show Critical Role.
- Information includes source codes as well as streamer pay outs
- Another aspect in the leaked information is the payouts for twitch streamers from August 2019 until October 2021 was released on the internet.
- The leaderboard shows Ludwig in sixth position with earnings that vary from $1.4 million.
About The Breach On Twitchearnings.com
- According to the website the site, there are listed ranks that range from the most high up to lowest.
- They include 81 streamers that have earned about $1 million over three years.
- In addition, there are 262 streamers who have earned over half one million dollars.
It should be remembered that the numbers only include the money made from subscriptions and advertising revenue. The figures don’t take into account other types of income, such as sponsorships or donations.
Users’ Reaction On The Website
According to the information collected, some users have suggested making use of twichpayouts.com instead or Twitchearnings.com as the website is not accessible. It is yet to be verified whether the website is legitimate or not since the website has not made any official announcement.
As per information that was leaked from the website that has been deemed as a security breach It is now clear that Twitch streams make a lot of cash. A lot of them have made thousands of dollars in recent years, and that’s all thanks to subscriptions and ads alone. In addition, many streamers maintain their own channel on YouTube, where they post highlights from their streams.
We hope this article has given you an insight into Twitchearnings.com. Find out more about user’s comments here.
What do you think about Twitch and the revenue of streamers? Share your thoughts and thoughts in the comment box below.