What are your favorite dream destinations today? Do you like to relax on the beach or explore a traditional and historical city? Or you crave adventurous places to indulge into. No doubt adventure locations are the best to experience fun during holidays-no matter you are traveling alone or with your friends. Just try to imagine yourself lost in the surreal beauty of mountains and national park. If the sense of satisfaction, joy and adrenaline rush is all you crave for at the end of the travel, then you have come to the right place, the adventure trip is all you need to go on an outing with your friends.
- Manali – The beautiful trails leading through pine forests, breathtaking views of the Himalayas, and apple orchards are on the way. Manali is the perfect place for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. It has gained a reputation as an ideal honeymoon travel destination combined with adventure getaway. You can go trekking to Rohtang pass or enjoy paragliding in Solang valley. There are several trekking trails present in Manali, you can trek to Malana (a village in the Himalayas famous for their strict rules). You can go on trekking to Jogini falls, which is about an hour trek from Manali.
2) Bandhavgarh – Madhya Pradesh, ‘the core of India’, resonates with the thunder of the Royal Bengal Tiger. Of its numerous national parks, Bandhavgarh provides the most exciting untamed life safari. There are high chances of seeing a tiger in this region since it as the most denser population of tigers in India. You can go for Elephant ride too in the rich green park of Bandhavgarh.
3) Kaziranga – Maybe you would prefer to encounter the endangered Indian Rhinoceros. There are more than 2,000 rhinos and you can take an elephant-back ride or a jeep safari into the fields to spot them. This park is likewise home to an enormous breeding inhabitant of elephants, marsh deer, and wild water bison. Kaziranga National Park can be reached from either side via national highway NH 37. The nearby bus stop to approach Kaziranga is in Kohara.
4) Lahaul-Spiti – In case you want to experience a trip adviser Mohali that includes heading into a generally untouched terrain, dabbed to a great extent with small towns and villages here and there, one must go to the Lahaul-Spiti valley in Himachal Pradesh once. A pleasant mountain territory, stunning valleys, wonderful riverside landscape, and a quiet and serene atmosphere, yes! This is most likely a spot to visit if you are thinking about achieving a divine comfort in the lap of the environment. Incredible treks, lakefront camps, and ancient religious monasteries – what more you could ask for?
5) Nagarhole – Somewhere deep down in the coffee nation of Coorg (Kodagu), lie the rich woods of Nagarhole National Park. You’re surely going to see elephants, tigers, panthers, and numerous other stunning creatures in this sanctuary of 650 square kilometers in area. Surrounded with astounding sights of mountains and a wild safari, Nagarhole has all the ingredients to get the adrenaline rush in your body. This national park has thick vegetation cover of thick flora and fauna cover and can provide for an astonishing adventure trip for solo travelers or those traveling group package.
My Travelcase Mohali, Chandigarh Tour & Travel Services. Visit us – https://mytravelcase.com/ or Join Whats-app +91-7740013482. Get here best deal on Hotel, Flight and Traveling Packages. Our customers rate [ 5 Star ] us as the best travel company. Pickup and drop facilities from Domestic & International. 100% customer satisfaction. You can also count on tour travel Mohali for online hotel booking, air tickets at affordable holiday packages.