Check out the legitimacy of a website that resells the branded products online at reasonable prices.
Are you looking for a number of new dresses but is it a very less attractive price?
Do not you worry; Thredup Selling Reviews solves your problem here.
Don’t you think it would be great if the dresses that are in the closet that you haven’t even worn more than once could be sold and get you some bugs?
Yes, there is a platform in the United States where you can sell your unused or barely worn dresses or accessories and get some money out of it. The buyers can enjoy such products at a very reasonable price.
We will share the pros, cons and reviews to check all the details about this website.
Let’s take a look at Is Thredup Selling Legit or Not.
What is the website?
It is an online consignment store where you can find many products at disposable prices.
This is one of its types of consignment shops and brings joy to its buyers.
The threads also help you sell your unused or barely worn dresses and accessories.
Thus, this provides a great buying solution for the buyers. You can even find the juniors and kids section here.
The product range available at thread up consists of shoes, women’s dresses, accessories and different types of clothing such as maternity and designer dresses according to Thredup Selling Reviews.
• URL- http://www.thredup.com
• Age – 11/15/2008
• Payment Methods – Visa, Discover, Amazon Pay, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, Affirm and JCB. Prepaid credit cards are not accepted.
• Shipping – 1-2 business days
• Delivery – 3-8 working days
• Returns – returns can be made within 14 days for unsatisfactory products, which must be eligible for the return conditions. Handbags and final sale products are not covered by the return policy.
• Refund – processed once qualification for return has expired.
• Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
• Contact phone number no-no available.
• Company Address – ThredUp Inc, 969-Broadway, Suite 200, Oakland, CA 94607, United States
• Free shipping from $ 79 according to Thredup Selling Reviews
Advantages of the website
• Sign up to get a 50% discount on the first order
• The website sells a perfect variety of branded products at very reasonable prices.
• The website bridges the gap between the buyer and the seller.
• There are various deals and offers available on the website.
• Up to 90% discount on the winter collection.
Disadvantages of the website
• A maximum of 35 items can be stored in the shopping cart for up to 4 hours.
• The website pays the seller much less for the things that are not even used once
Is Thredup legit?
While we are about to answer whether this website is legit or not, we have to consider a few things that we share below.
The website has a useful life of almost 12 years. The website’s trust index is decent, and the traffic to the website is great too.
There are mixed customer reviews for the website on social media and other reliable sources.
The website has a certain policy for the sellers and the sellers must adhere to it.
When we see all the facts, we can say that the website is legit, but there are different views of the customers and sellers. Let’s check that.
Threatening customers to sell reviews
When searching the reviews for thread up.com, we found a mixed range of responses from buyers and sellers.
The sellers who have shared their views are usually happy and satisfied with the quality of the products, and they are also branded. The scenario is different on the seller side.
People who have sold their stuff to thredup.com are unhappy with their payment terms and policies.
Many customers have said that they have shared and shipped almost all the different branded products with the tag on it, meaning they haven’t even used them, but the price they offered is just crab.
To close out Thredup Selling Reviews, we would say they came up with a great idea to resell the brand’s unused products at a very reasonable price.
The buyers are happy to buy great staff at very good deals, and the sellers are disappointed with their payment terms and policies.
The sellers said they would have chosen to donate to charity. So the website appears to be legit in terms of its age, which is why we conclude that buyers might love it, but sellers might not find it as a comfortable place.
So that the sellers can do their research and check if they feel comfortable sharing your comments here.