In recent years, cloud computing is defining how applications are being designed and developed. With the aid of cloud computing, creating applications has become easier. Developers have found that this type of architecture allows applications to be more scalable, which allows them to adapt to the rise and fall in demand. This has led to a tremendous increase in the popularity of cloud computing applications. This implies that the demand for skilled professionals in the field of cloud computing has also gone up.
With multiple cloud computing options available in the market, it becomes difficult to choose the right one and go ahead with it. One of the biggest and most popular cloud computing options available is Microsoft Azure. Almost all Fortune 500 companies use Azure as their preferred choice of cloud computing platform. It was launched in 2010 and offered various cloud services that allow developers to design, build, develop, test, and manage their applications. Over the years, its role has increased to also include services that can be used by enterprises to develop various types of products. Microsoft Azure can be used to create a different type of solutions such as –
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
If you are interested in pursuing a career in app development, then cloud computing through Microsoft Azure should be the way to go. Azure architect certification can help you get started in this field and can give you sufficient knowledge about the various aspects of cloud computing. This is a great time to start improving your skills and getting trained. The certification will help you learn all there is about Azure Architecture. It can help you advance in your career, open new and better work opportunities, and increase your value in the job market.
Getting the Azure architect certification can help fuel your career tremendously. Here are some benefits of getting this certification –
- Career Opportunities in Various Fields: Cloud computing and Azure architecture are not restricted to a particular sector or industry. App development happens across all fields and industries, and therefore, this career choice provides you with the flexibility to choose in which industry you would want to work. You will have a plethora of options to choose from. Job positions could include Cloud Architect, Solution Architect, App Developer, Data Engineer, Cloud Administrator, Artificial Intelligence Engineer, etc. This certification can help you get good opportunities. Many businesses around the world are already using Microsoft Azure for their cloud computing. Therefore, the demand for trained professionals is high. This market condition can be used to get a good job opportunity.
- Attractive Salary and Perks: With the demand for Azure architecture certified professionals are increasing rapidly, the salary packages and perks are also matching the required demand. Highly skilled professionals with proper Azure architect certification can expect to get handsome salary packages. An Azure developer can expect to earn an average salary of $130,000 per year, whereas an Azure architect has the potential to earn $150,000 per year on average. With the right training and relevant work experience, Azure architects can increase their pay potential as well. The Azure Architect certification you will be getting will represent your skills and learning and would help you get a higher salary and better perks from your employer. The salaries for such roles can differ based on location, work experience, and even practical skills.
- Career Development: There are different types of certifications available that you can choose based on the different market requirements, professional goals, educational background, etc. On getting Azure architect certification, the opportunities to grow in your career would be plenty. If getting a job in the government sector is your dream, you can get this certification and land your dream job.
- Chance to work in the world’s top companies: Top companies of the world are hiring professional and certified Azure architects for their business. Almost 95% of the total Fortune 500 companies are currently using Microsoft Azure. This shows that there is a demand for trained professionals in all the companies of the world. By getting this certification, you can increase your chances of getting selected by these companies. This certification will also portray your skills and learning path.
- Structured Learning: The certification course has been designed in a way that facilitates self-learning and skill development along with the usual methods of teaching. The learning methodology of Microsoft Azure is also unique and unparalleled. People looking to upgrade their skills with Microsoft Azure can expect to learn various other tools as well that will help them in their professional life. Some of the common tools include GitHub, Hadoop, Eclipse, etc. These tools are easy to learn but will have immense significance in your profile. If you already know how to use these tools, your certification process will become easier.
- Certify your skills: Getting an Azure architect certification can help you prove your skills as a Cloud computing and Microsoft Azure expert. You may already know how to make the most out of Azure but would want a physical validation that proves your skills. A certification can help you show your commitment to the work you do. Additional certification can show your passion for cloud computing and your willingness to put in the time and effort to pursue it.
- Further your Education: The Microsoft Azure Architect certification can be added as a feather to your educational qualifications. This certification can not only help you get better work opportunities, but it can also help you further your education.
In the Microsoft Azure certification course, you will be learning about the various Azure resources, how to manage them, detailed information on configuring and deploying virtual machines, etc. This certification can help you take your career to new levels. You will have a promising career in the field of Cloud Computing. Major companies like Rolls Royce, HP, Adobe, IBM, Oracle, Wells Fargo, EY, etc., use Azure architecture to run their app operations. This certification will open up opportunities that, otherwise, would not be possible.