Are you tired of having your hair ripped out while taking down glued wigs? Are you looking for a quick, easy-to-wear, and affordable wig that would not make a big hole in your pocket? Well, your search has come to an end. What you need is a headband wig.
What is a Headband Wig?
A headband wig, as the name implies, is a wig attached to a headband. The hair wefts are sewn onto a wig cap, and the base of the wig is attached to a headband. When you wear a headband wig, you pull the headband back a bit to show your hairline. This gives the illusion that the wig is an extension of your hair and you’re just accessorizing it.
If you’re new to wigs and have no idea how to install glued wigs, then a headband wig is the right fit for you. It doesn’t require much expertise to put on. Plus, you can switch up your look just by changing the headbands.
How To Care For Your Headband Wigs
Your wigs require just as much care as you give your natural hair. If you want your headband wig to serve you for a longer period, then you need to take proper care of it. You don’t have to do too much. All you need is a shampoo and a conditioner. Simple washing and moisturizing can keep your headband wig lush and durable. Take these steps when washing your headband wigs.
- Detangle: Comb your wig with a wide-toothed comb to detangle it. Start from the end and gradually work your way up to the root. This technique will help reduce hair loss.
- Shampoo: Wet the hair with water, then apply a small amount of shampoo thoroughly to the hair. Do not rub or squeeze the hair to prevent tangling. Run the shampoo along the length of the hair in a sweeping motion.
- Rinse: Rinse the hair with lukewarm water
- Condition: Apply a conditioner to just the ends of the hair using the same technique for applying the shampoo. Be careful not to apply it to the roots. Let the conditioner sit for a while, then rinse with water.
- Dry: Lightly press the wet hair with a towel and keep it on a stand to air-dry.
- Brush: Brush the hair until it is smooth.
Why Choose a Headband Wig?
If you’re still indecisive about headband wigs, here are four reasons why you should choose a headband wig.
- It is designed for easy wearability and removal, and is therefore suitable for first-time wig users.
- It protects your natural hair underneath as no glue will be applied to your hairline.
- They are available in different styles, so you can style your hair in different ways.
- Headband wigs are lighter in weight than the traditional wigs
There are many online stores selling lace front wigs, but here are some reasons why to
choose luvmehair over other brands:
- Luvmehair provides premium quality hair while guaranteeing professional and informed expert assistance for a pampering online shopping experience.
- We have a wide variety of headband wigs such as frontal lace wigs, curly wigs, and u part wig.
- For each headband wig you purchase, you get five free beautiful headbands.
- Our online store is assessible and user-friendly.
- We sell quality wigs with 100% virgin human hair.
Wrapping It Up
You do not need to break a bank to look good. Headband wigs allow you to slay on a budget. You get an even more amazing deal when you shop at Luvmehair. It’s a double dose of exquisite human hair at mouth-watering prices.