Baby formulas are gaining more and more popularity among young families as they get better and better quality over years. There are a variety of them on the market so you can definitely find the best option for your little one that will ensure one consumes the right amount of healthy nutrients. It’s crucial to consider a lot of aspects while choosing the formula, so if you’re a new parent, you might need professional advice. Consult your health provider and dive into the topic of ingredients used in different formulas.
HiPP baby formulas
HiPP is quite common around the world as a European baby formula. It is considered to be one of the highest quality milk which is enriched with different nutrients and closest to breast milk. HiPP uses organically grown and sustainably sourced ingredients, which make the formula 100% organic. So you wouldn’t find GMOs, antibiotics, pesticides, preservatives, hormones and other adverse elements on its list of components. Moreover, HiPP baby food provides a lot of options for kids of different ages and with different requirements as well as food for toddlers in the form of healthiest baby food pouches.
The main advantage of HiPP brand is its content, which is extremely beneficial and safe for babies. So you have to know about the most important ingredients used there:
- Organic skimmed milk
- Probiotics & prebiotics
- Vitamin A, B, C, D, E and K
- Omega 3 & 6
- Whey powder
- Amino acids
- Folic acid
- Vegetable oils
These ingredients in HiPP baby formula have a long list of benefits. Read the main of them:
HiPP baby formulas are easy to digest
Due to the purity of the composition, this milk is very easy to absorb and digest. That’s a crucial aspect of how parents usually choose the suitable formula as babies at their early age are extremely sensitive and prone to various gastroenterological issues. Choosing HiPP baby formula you don’t need to worry about possible allergies, diarrhea, intolerance and other health problems.
High nutritional value
Breast milk is literally the best option for every baby. But when it turns out to be impossible to breastfeed, parents try to find the most suitable alternative to it. HiPP brand does its best to make the formula as enriching as breast milk, so it includes a lot of vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and other nutrients. All of them are fully organic and healthy for a baby. Sometimes, the list of ingredients can include some useful elements that breast milk lacks. So, be sure HiPP will satisfy your little one’s needs.
HiPP milk assures healthy development
Babies develop tremendously at their early age. So, while choosing the formula, parents need to make sure that the ingredients are good enough to assure the timely growth and well-being. Choosing HiPP baby formula, you enrich your baby with nutrients which affect brain power, muscle development, bone growth, digestive system, eyes health and many other systems of the organism. In addition, it helps babies to resist germs and infections, so it surely has a positive effect on the immune system.
It’s also important to note which ingredients are not included in HiPP organic baby formula:
- No GMOs: Genetically modified products are quite harmful to adults and consuming them regularly can lead to serious consequences. So, when it comes to babies, they should be fully avoided.
- No Maltodextrin: it is an artificial sweetener which is commonly discussed by many experts. This ingredient can cause an allergy and other negative reactions.
- No added sugars: Babies at their first years of living mustn’t eat any sugars or sweeteners as it can lead to obesity and provoke diabetes. That’s why HiPP baby formulas don’t contain any sugars that can destroy a baby’s digestive tracts.
- No Soy: This ingredient is also known for being able to damage an infant’s health. It has negative effects specifically on sexual, immune and brain development. So you surely want to protect your little one from consuming Soy.
- No Gluten: Some babies are naturally gluten intolerant, and HiPP formula can be a great option for them. Gluten makes it difficult for babies to absorb the nutrients they need to grow and thrive. So these ingredients must be avoided in baby food.