Are you looking to purchase a multi-purpose bag for your everyday use? Check out these Suneasily reviews to see if the e-store is legitimate.
Because it can carry all your essentials, bags are a must-have. Each bag was created with a specific purpose. You cannot replace the shopping bag with a casual or work bag.
You don’t have to worry about it, the Suneasily shop has a multipurpose bag you can use at different places to transport different items. This bag is gaining immense interest in the United States. To learn more, let’s continue reading these Suneasily Review.
According to “Suneasily Our Story” page, this ecommerce store sells bogg bags. These bags are designed to be multi-purpose and can be used for shopping, traveling, boating or adventure.
Bogg bags are patentable in their early years so no one can copy them. You can also find a variety of bogg bags on the Sun easily website. These are available under special offers. Customers can purchase two bogg bags and get free shipping.
The website is not impressive and we have highlighted many red flags under the ” Does Suneasily Legit” section.
On the official website, there are five categories: home, press and blog. We also have our story and wholesale. Customers will find dubious information on the site’s offerings under each page.
What features are there in a website?
- Website URL- https://www.suneasily.com
- Domain establishment date-15/02/2022
- Products- Bogg bags
- Company location- Hymax limited 344-354 Gray’s Inn Road London, England, UK, WC1X8BP.
- Shipping estimates: Free shipping on all orders plus $100
- Payment Method: Visa, PayPal and MasterCard. American Express
- Shipping Period: Within 3 Days
- Email address- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exchange and return policy – Not mentioned
- Refund validity- Unavailable
- Newsletters- Mentioned
Experts obtained honest Suneasily Review feedback during the research. Customers are encouraged to read this feedback.
Why should shoppers shop at Suneasily
- The e-store promises to sell renowned bogg bags at ridiculously low prices.
- It ships worldwide and includes the United States.
- Special Offer: Customers get 50% off
- It provided its physical address, email ID, and phone number for assistance.
- Reviews written by optimistic shoppers are posted under the products.
What does Suneasily have to offer?
- It has not yet mentioned its social media links.
- There are no reviews available for this website.
- It has a low trust index score.
- The entire website’s outlook has been imitated.
Is Suneasily Legal?
We have provided all information necessary to help shoppers determine the authenticity of the site. The following checkpoints are required for shoppers to be aware of:
- Date of domain creation – The domain name for the e-store was created on 15/02/2022. This raises red flags.
- Social media links – At the moment, there are no links to social media pages that can be used to direct you to them.
- Trust index score – The website has a score of 1% on the trust index.
- Customer reviews- Positive Suneasily Review are available under the website’s home page and product description. External links are not subject to any comments.
- Website impersonating a site – The website used the same information to trap people and impersonated the legitimate bogg bag website.
- Domain termination date – The domain of the site will expire after 15/02/2023.
- Credibility of the address – This is a copy-pasted company address.
- Discounts – The website promises to offer discounts up to 50% and additional benefits.
- Policies – This website has detailed descriptions of its policies.
Customer’s Suneasily Review
Positive comments are abundant on the official website. However, the Facebook Page of the site and other reliable links were not found.
Please read this if you would like your payment to be returned via PayPal.
The Final Verdict
Our research has revealed that Suneasily is a questionable website which impersonates the famous brand “Bogg Bag.” We recommend that shoppers avoid this site and instead place orders on legitimate sites to reduce the chance of being scammed.