Did you update your PS4 and it won’t restart now? If you find yourself in this situation, you have probably encountered the error SU-30746-0. This error occurs when users try to access or launch the PS4, but are greeted with a frozen screen instead. This error is displayed on the screen. Users are intensely searching for solutions for SU-30746-0 Frozen, which made it a bit popular.
If you are also looking for a solution to this error, you don’t need to go anywhere else. We will list all the working methods to fix this error along with other additional information. The term is gaining popularity recently in the United States.
What is the SU-30746-0 error?
As the name suggests, this is a bug that users mainly encounter on PlayStation. The official PlayStation website states that this error occurs when the last software update has failed.
Sources tell us that it also appears when the system cannot find a suitable file for the update process. It may also appear if the firmware is old.
How to solve the problem SU-30746-0 Frozen?
Please refer to the steps listed below to find out how to resolve this error. This method is widely used on consoles in the United States and some other regions.
• First, to get rid of this error, you need to put the console into Safe Mode.
• Press the power button for 5-7 seconds and wait for the second beep.
• After this beep, take your hand off the power button and let the system enter Safe Mode.
• Make sure the system is connected to the console as you will have to press any keys.
• Restart your console and press “X” on your controller to enter Safe Mode.
• You can update the firmware to the latest version to eliminate SU-30746-0 Frozen in this mode.
• Alternatively, you can restore the default settings which may clear this error.
• The console is also updated in safe mode.
• If the download keeps repeating, update the system using the USB port.
What are users saying about this error?
This error is quite common and many users encounter this error at some point. The PS4 forums, game forums, and other platforms are full of questions about this error.
Users find this quite annoying as it prevents them from accessing their PS4 and enjoying their favorite games. User Response to SU-30746-0 Frozen also confirms that the above mentioned methods to solve the problem are quite effective.
An error appears on PlayStation as it does not allow users to access their games. This error can be quite annoying. We mentioned several methods to get rid of it. You will find them above.
What do you think about this error? Have you ever got upset when you tried to access your PS4? Tell us how helpful these methods for troubleshooting SU-30746-0 Frozen were for you in the comments section below. We highly appreciate your response and interactions.