Is it too uncomfortable to rest on your existing mattress Are you looking for a cooler sleep? Serta is the best mattress to help you sleep cooler. Serta Arctic Mattress, the most advanced mattress with Reactex System, offers 15x more cooling for cool sleep in hot summers.
The Serta Arctic Mattress can be customized with a number of options, including height, firmness and comfort levels. You should read the Serta Arctic Mattress Customer Reviews before purchasing the mattress to enjoy a cooler sleeping experience.
How does Serta Arctic Mattress work?
Serta, one of the leading manufacturers of quality mattresses in the United States has been making them since 1931. Serta has created a new arctic bed that will provide cool and comfortable sleep all night.
Reactex technology powers the mattress. This advanced cooling system extracts heat from your body and mattress. The mattress can be used in any temperature environment to provide cool sleep.
The mattress features a high-quality memory form and superior coil systems that work together to achieve the ideal balance of support, softness, and cooling. You can read the Serta Arctic Mattress Ratings to help you make an informed purchasing decision.
Specifications about the Product
- Product Type – Memory Foam Mattress
- Size: Sizes for queen size mattresses
- Comfort Levels: Plush Foam and Medium Hybrid
- Dimensions: Height 13.5Inches, Width 60% Inches and Length80 Inches
- Layers: ComfortFit HD Memory Foam Memory Foam, EverCool Fuze Gel Memory Foam, Reactex System and 1025 Hybrid System with BestEdge Foam Casement
- Certipur US Certification
- Warranty – Ten Years Limited Warranty. Includes a 120-day complimentary in-home trial
- Materials – DeepReaction Max Gel Memory Gel
- Firmness level – 5/10
- Price – $3499
Serta Arctic Mattress
- Coolness is a key feature of a mattress.
- Ultimate motion transfer property
- Recommended for children
- Multiple Serta Arctic Mattress Reviews are available online
- Good choice for side sleepers
- It comes with a limited ten-year warranty
- Advanced Gel Memory Soap
- Reactex System for heat extraction and all-night cool sleeping
- Optimal firmness levels, and support
- Ideal for those who wish to enjoy cool nights sleeps in the summer.
- Good motion transfer. Spine alignment.
The Cons of Serta Arctic Mattress
- A poor choice for stomach-sleepers
- This product is not affordable.
- Combination sleepers won’t experience responsiveness from the mattress
Serta Arctic mattresses – Legit or Scam?
Shopping online without verifying the authenticity of any product is a risk to your personal information and financial security. Consumers are now looking Serta Arctic Mattress Recommendations to see if Serta Arctic Mattress truly is worth their time and if it’s a scam. These are just a few tips that can help you make the right decision.
- Serta was established in 1931 and the domain name was registered on 17th of June 1997. The store is an old one, and customers can trust its products. This domain will expire at 16:06 on June 20, 2022.
- The trust index for the brand website is also very high. It has earned a 93% trust score.
- It has mixed reviews. Before you buy, make sure to do some research.
- The store is active in social media and responds quickly to customers’ inquiries.
Although the product appears to be legitimate, more research is needed before purchasing.
Serta Arctic Mattress Testimonials – What Customers Had to Say?
We were able to find multiple reviews after doing an online evaluation. While the product appears legit, additional research and analysis is necessary to make an informed purchase decision. Most reviews are favorable, but some customers are not satisfied with their experience.
Some customers said that the product was not as comfortable as they claimed. However, some customers are pleased with the mattress’ quality and performance.
To understand the value of purchasing a mattress, however, you will need to conduct research and analysis.
Serta Arctic Mattresses is the top choice for summer cool slumbers. This product is great for side and back sleepers as well as households.
However, we encourage our readers to conduct their own research to find out the true value and quality before purchasing a mattress.