Do you regularly user in Rockstar Game action adventure games? Are you experiencing problems with the Rockstar Game Launcher? If so, then we’ve provided a number of fixes in this article.
Rockstar Games is a major courses producer of online games. However, a lot of people around the world particularly within the United States, are experiencing issues regarding their Rockstar Game Launcher. In this article we will look at Rockstar Games Launcher Error 6000.87 and its fixes.
About Rockstar Games Launcher 6000.87 Error
Rockstar Games Launcher is the official launcher of the renowned producer of video games, Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games publishes action-adventure games and is the official publisher of the Grand Theft Auto franchise. Other games that are popular from the publisher include Midnight Club as well as ManHunt.
A lot of players are experiencing an 6000.87 Error. The error hinders users from accessing the Launcher. This means that the screens of some players aren’t loading, while some are experiencing freezing issues on the initial launch. There are players who have connectivity issues. Therefore, we’ve listed solutions to assist our readers who have encountered this issue.
Liste of fix for Rockstar Games Launcher Error 6000.87
It is the Rockstar Games Launcher 6000.87 error cannot allow users to launch their Rockstar Games Launcher. This is why we have solutions to this error.
- Restart or launch your game Rockstar Game Launcher
Start your Rockstar Game Launcher to fix some minor errors and bugs. Users are advised to start with a simple restart prior to looking at other more complicated solutions.
- Create clean boot
If the launcher’s not functioning, there’s the possibility of software interfering. To identify the issue, it is possible to try an unclean boot.
- Use the keys Windows + R to open the Run dialogue box. Windows + R and open the Run dialog box.
- Input msconfig in the box and hit Enter to fix Rockstar Games launcher error 6000.87.
- A tab for configuration will open.
- On the configuration tab choose the survive option and search for hidden All Microsoft Services and disable it.
- Launch the Task Manager under the Startup tab.
- Enable all start-up items in the Task Manager in Startup by clicking right-clicking on each one and removing them.
- The Task Manager tab is closed. Task Manager tab.
- Select OK in the System Configuration tab. Startup tab.
- Then restart the PC for a clean reboot.
- Install Social Club, the Social Club app and the Rockstar Game launcher
If you’re not able to solve the problem If nothing works, you must install the application again to resolve your issue. Rockstar Games Launcher Error 6000.87. Follow these steps this:
- Start the Run dialog box using Windows + R.
- Enter appwiz.cpl in the Run dialog box and then hit enter.
- Search for your Rockstar Games Social Club and Rockstar Game Launch file. Right-click on the files and then deinstall them one at a time.
- Start the File Explorer by pressing Windows + E and search for caches and backups on your PC’s C drive, and then remove the files.
- Then, install the launcher and then install it.
The Rockstar Game Launcher 6000.87 Error can be a source of concern for the users and we hope these solutions will help you get rid of the error. Go to our Rockstar Game Launcher websiteto find out more.
Did this article about Rockstar Games Launcher Error 6000.87 helpful to you? If yes, tell us if the issue was solved or not.