What if you are one of the busy and new parents who find raising a baby a hard job and who find it difficult to clean a pacifier every time they throw it away? Here is one such modernized version of Pacifier that will save you.
There are two different variants; one has a simple pop for less active kids known as Pop Pacifier, and another for more action in a new project called Pop and Go Pacifier for kids over three months old.
In the United States, the product is quite popular and many of Pop Pacifier’s reviews reflect his experience. To better understand how this can help you, continue reading this review.
What is Pop Pacifier?
The pacifier has been designed with newborns in mind by the female company Doodle & Co., whose main goal is to make everyday life easier for parents and babies thanks to an innovative design. One such innovative product introduced for newborns is the Pop Pacifier.
Pop provides extra safety for newborns as they fall, and the ‘pop & go’ feature gives more control over nipple position for ex-babies. This one is quite intuitive with the nipple snapping back when it capsizes / falls onto the crib or the ground, thus keeping you safe from the surroundings.
Before we get into the Pop Pacifier review, let’s take a look at its features and specs.
Specification of the Pop pacifier
The POPS WHEN IT DROPS feature is a highlight as when dropped, the nipple snaps back into the built-in secure protective silicone bubble, avoiding unwanted surface touch.
– Designed to stay in the mouth of newborns and be easy to hold at all times
– Colorful and modern pacifier is a solid whole made of 100% high-quality silicone and natural materials.
– Suitable for babies from 0 to 6 months old (Pop variant) and over three months old (Pop Go variant)
Pop Pacifier Reviews: Good
– Built-in pouch: you can easily pinch to hide your nipple when needed and still put it in your pocket or bag. The nipple always remains protected.
-Easy cleaning and care: unlike traditional teats, it requires minimal washing and can be placed in the top basket of the dishwasher for thorough cleaning.
• – The product design is unique and easy to clean.
• – The most important feature of having the nipple snap back in when the nipple falls is the best.
• – According to Pop Pacifier reviews, it helps to improve suckling ability and thus improves and is useful when breastfeeding
• – Made of 100% natural silicone.
• – Safe built-in case makes it easy to carry in and out.
• – PVC, lead, BPA, phthalate and latex free.
• – The predictability of nipple popping out is not the best.
• – The nipple snaps back easily when the baby is not actively sucking
• – Does not stick and pops out of the baby’s mouth is one of the major drawbacks
What do Pop Pacifier reviews say?
During our research, we came across numerous product reviews from new and experienced parents. Almost all parents appreciate the innovative and modernized look with which the product is designed and are eager to test the product.
Positive reviews for the built-in cupping that puts the nipple back in makes it less worrying and doesn’t require cleaning every time it falls off. While some have complained the nipple pops off very easily even when baby is actively sucking and holding it. The Amazon store has an average rating of 4 out of 5 and many other online reviews suggest the same, which is why we can say most of Pop Pacifier’s reviews are positive and a few negative.
The unique and modernized pop pacifier is a must-try if you have a newborn baby. The goal of the pacifier is almost achieved and can still be improved. It is very popular in the United States.
Natural silicone material makes it safe for babies, which is why parents trust in quality. Also, these two variants allow you to choose according to your requirements.
As above, customers are impressed and the product seems to be slowly growing but in demand.
Do you want to try this product? Have you already tried your new innovative product for your child? Are Online Pop Pacifier Pacifier Reviews Helpful For You? Reply and share your opinion in the comments below.