It is evident that the NFT market is getting more innovative and imaginative as time goes by. In the last week, NFT inspired by the art work was introduced. Then, NFT is now available in the world of watch. Are you interested in learning more about Pixowatch? Investors from Australia, the United States, Australia, and the United Kingdom want to know more about Pixowatch. Did you find all the information you need on one website?
This article will will give you details about Pixowatch NFT..
What is Pixowatch?
Pixowatch is a non-fungible, token auction that sells the digital art (virtual) of exclusive watches which are kept on the blockchain. The auction ran for six days at the beginning of March in 2021. However, it never reach the sales target. So, the sales are extended. There were only 220 exclusive (1/1) Pixowatch released.
The idea behind Pixowatch is quite simple. You purchase the digital artworks of watches, and then watch as the price of Pixowatch increase. After that, for a gain, you can auction or sell the watches that are featured. Three watchmakers offered watches to auction and turn into pixowatches.
- Jacob & Co offered an SF24 Tourbillon watch that displayed currencies like XRP, Ethereum and Bitcoin across the front of the watch in just 10-seconds of animated. The watch was auctioned off for $100,000.
- Jean-Claude Biver was the first Pixowatch to be sold. He is a former industry veteran. He sold an offer of the Hublot Bigger Bang special piece (all black tourbillon chronograph). Biver was the owner of the watch for over 25 years. He said that Mr. Biver said that he uses the opportunity on market NFT market to begin something new and exciting.
- Konstantin Chaykin offered a Joker watch, which was sold for ETH. It created greater than 42K of computer generated photos.
Pixowatch NFT Founder:
The name of the person who founded Pixowatch isn’t available.
Price of Pixowatch:
- Price – $207.88 (or) 0.050 ETH
- Average Price –$635
- Last 7 days 10th percentile price – $57
- In the last seven days, Median Price: $309
- Last 7 days 90th percentile price – $1738
- Price Change 24h-not available
- 24h Low/24h High –$994.431/$687.597
- All-Time High –On 20th October 2021, it was $1431.557. It was 225.44 percent higher than the price currently.
- All Time Low –On 17th September 2021, it was $27.396. It’s 95.68 percent lower than the price currently.
Pixowatch NFT Market:
- Trading Volume 24 hrs – $13064.347, 74.503%
- last 7 days trading volume – $211k
- Pixowatch was sold in the over the past 7 days 332
- Owner Density – 0.00%
- Max SupplyNot available
- Circulating SupplyNot offered
- Market Rank –Not Provided
- Market DominanceNot offered
- Market Cap Not provided
- Blockchains:Ethereum, Polygon and Klaytn blockchains
- Platform – Opensea.
Based on the sales figures From the sales data, the bottom 10% of PixoWatch had been sold to buyers for around $57. Of overall sales the majority of Pixowatch went for $309 while the highest 10 percent in the Pixowatch went for $1738. It is worth noting that the Concept of Pixowatch NFT artwork is brand new. So, put your money into small amounts but with care.
|Follow For More Updates =>> https://www.instagram.com/ridzeal.pr/|