Do vintage and collectible cars excite you as much as candy excites a young child? Does the passion for being in the presence of fascinating cars drive you crazy? What if there was a single destination for all these wild fantasies?
The 2021 Mecum Kissimmee Auction is indeed a dream come true for you! We are going to explain to you everything there is to know about an auction that started small and is now the world leader in collectibles cars, Road Art sales, vintage and vintage motorcycles, and auctions around the world in the United States.
What is The Mecum Auction?
The Mecum Kissimmee Auction began in 1988 with just a handful of coworkers around the family dining table of Dana Mecum (Founder and President). Currently, the company has grown to more than 200 employees on site. The company is known for having the largest single-family-owned auction business. The firm’s establishment and first organized auction took place at the Rockford, Illinois airport in 1988. Since then, it has specialized in selling premium collector cars, currently offering more than 20,000 lots per year. , with an average of more than one auction per month. The 2021 Mecum Kissimmee Auction has earned a great name over the years.
Over the years, the company has diversified its catalog of choice options to various collectibles, including capital-level entry-level collectors and quintessential cars, vintage and vintage motorcycles, memorabilia such as vintage cars. pedals, gas pumps and clocks and signs. They even offer a wide range of agricultural relics as well as collectible tractors.
Since 2011, Mecum Auctions (based in Walworth, Wisconsin) has classified:
• Number one worldwide with the total number of collector cars offered at auction.
• Number one in the entire United States with total auction locations.
• Number one in total sales volume in dollars.
• Number one in the world with the total of collector cars sold at auction.
• The headquarters of the world’s largest collector car auction is held each year in the city of Kissimmee, Florida.
• Hosts the world’s most incredible motorcycle auction held each year in Las Vegas, Nevada.
It’s safe to say that Mecum Auctions is “The real deal!” as they are the best at what they do.
How to bid on Mecum Auction Kissimmee 2021.?
As simple as ever, all you need to do is register as a bidder on the official website, find the collector car you want, and make the winning bid.
• Event Dates: Dates are January 7-16, 2021.
• Auction location: Osceola Heritage Park, Kissimmee, Florida, USA.
• Official website: www.mecum.com, www.ohpark.com
• Phone: (262) 275-5050
• Fax: (262) 275-3424
• Postal address: Mecum Auctions
• 445 S Main St.
• Walworth, WI 53184-8261
If you are passionate about road art, vintage and collectible cars and motorcycles, then you should visit the Mecum Kissimmee Auction 2021. The website is extremely easy to use and operate, with all the details one needs to know to participate. . After a thorough analysis of the company’s history, credentials, and an accurate scan of the website, it is inevitable that it is genuine and only the best in the industry.