Mario 3d World 1-4 Stars: Super Mario 3D World is a popular game in the United States and the United Kingdom developed and published by Nintendo on November 21, 2013. Each Mario 3D character has specific strengths and weaknesses and is therefore exciting to play.
If your search for how to get world 1-4 stars and stamps led you here, we have to say you are on the right platform; please check here. Let’s start to learn more about it.
About Super Mario 3d World 1-4 Stars
Your journey through 1-4 Stars + Bowsers Fury is fascinating and exciting. You can collect many stars and stamps along the way, but some stars are hard to collect, especially world stars 1-4, but our guide will make it easy and fun.
This is one of the early levels in the game, but if the player isn’t smart enough, it can easily miss the green stars. You have to go to the top of Plessis; the monster is very slippery so it becomes difficult at first, but once you master it, controlling it is easy.
How to get Mario 3D World 1-4 Stars?
There are a total of three stars and 0 stamps in this course; people in the US and UK are curious about it.
• Start your journey in the water by jumping on the back of Plessie. You’ll see the first star floating on a wooden ramp bouncing at just the right moment by using the acceleration option to catch the first star.
• Go forward; once you see holes all over the surface go to the far left side, you will catch the second star here. If you accidentally go to the right, they’ll find a hidden stamp.
• There are 3 stars in total; The third star can be found at the end of this level, hovering behind the cliff that passes through the lagoon. Concentrate on the last star and jump to catch it at the right moment.
How many stars and stamps are present in Mario 3d?
There are 380 green stars and 85 stamps in total in Mario 3d World 1-4 stars, some of them are listed below, take a look at this:
• World 1 – 22 stars, four stamps.
• World 1-1: Super Bell Hill – 3 stars, one stamp.
• World 1-2: Koop Troop Cave – 3 stars, one stamp.
• World 1-A: Charging handle lock – 1 star, 0 stamps.
• World 1-4: Plessie’s Plunging Falls – 3 stars, 0 stamps.
• World 1-5: Switch Scramble Circus – 3 stars, 0 stamps.
• World 1-6: Captain Toad Goes Forth – 3 stars, 0 stamps.
• World 1 – Castle: Bowser’s Highway Showdown – 3 stars, one stamp.
• World 2 – 24 stars, six stamps.
• World 2-2: Puffpod Peak – 3 stars, one stamp.
• World 2-3: Shadow-Play Alley – 3 stars, one stamp.
• World 2-4: Really Rolling Hills – 3 stars, one stamp.
• World 2-A: ABig Galoomba Blockade – 1 star.
• World 2 – 5: Double Cherry Pass – 3 stars, one stamp.
• World 2 – Castle: Bowsers Bullet Bill Brigade – 3 Stars, One Badge, 1 Boss
• World 3, World 4, World 5, World 6, World Castle, World Bowser, World Star, World Mushroom, World Flower, World Crown are other stars you can get
Isn’t it exciting that Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury is now available on Nintendo Switch? We hope you know all the secrets and tricks to capture the three green stars in the world 1-4. We would like to keep our readers informed about exciting news.
Is our Mario 3D World 1-4 Stars guide helpful? If you have anything more to share, please leave your comments in the section below.