Are you looking to find a fitness monitor that works with iOS and Android devices? Are you looking for a smartwatch which also functions as a tracker and fitness device? Do you want to buy a smartwatch on the Internet in the United States Are you an outdoor enthusiast or an athlete? Would you like to track your heart rate, calories burned, and other metrics?
We suggest that you read Letsfit iw2 Review before buying a smartwatch equipped with fitness tracker functions.
Letsfit IW2 can be used with Android and iOS smartphones. It boasts a large screen of 1.55 inches HD with 320×360 resolution. It can track up ten sports modes so you can see calories burned, distance travelled, step count, and active minute.
It displays your heartbeat and alerts if it is unusual. It also has a sleep monitor that allows you to track your sleep hours, schedule, and the stages of your sleep. Spo2 technology measures Blood Oxygen Seaturation.
Letsfit – How to Use it?
- Install the LetsFit mobile app
- Turn on Bluetooth on Letsfit IW2 using your smartphone. To pair the devices, you will need to switch between the Bluetooth and Letsfit.
- You can activate and deactivate phone alerts, SMS alerts, and notifications right from your smartphone
- You can disable and enable media permission using the LetsFit application on your smartphone
- Buy Letsfit-IW2 at: https://letsfit.com/products/letsfit-iw2-smart-watch-1-55-retina-touchscreen-24-7-heart-rate-spo2-monitor
- Original Cost:$69.99
- Price after discount: 64.99, 7% discount
- Model No: IW2
- Brand: LetsFit
- Bluetooth Connectivity: via Bluetooth 5.
- Battery power: 260 mAh
- Screen size 1.55 Inch TFT LCD monitor
- Working temperatures: 0 to 45
- Letsfit Review Working Volts mA 5 V-500
- Waterproof Rating Maximum 50m at 5ATM rating
- Length: 38g
- Standby: for approximately 30 days
- Working time:approximately ten days
- Guarantee: 30 days money-back guarantee
- Warranty for 18 months
- Letsfit IW2 can be purchased in seven different colours to fit your style
- Letsfit IW2 is a cheaper option than branded smartwatches. It also has all the same features as a branded tracker.
- You can easily control music, take calls, monitor your health and view notifications, all without needing to pick up your phone
- The Letsfit IW2 Strap is not durable, as Letsfit iw2 Review reveals.
- Letsfit IW2 isn’t as accurate when compared with branded fitness trackers
Is letsfit-IW2 useful and valuable?
Letsfit IW2 is now fully aware of its main features, benefits and drawbacks. Let’s review the brand and how it works.
More about the brand:
- LstsFit.com started its internet presence in January 2010
- Letsfit launched however in 2017 in the United States
- LetsFit.com was registered in China. China is a high-risk country.
- LetsFit.com averages a trust score of 40%
- LetsFit.com achieves a medium Alexa rank of 413 986
- LetsFit offers a range of products related health and fitness as per Letsfit.iw2 Review
Description of the product:
- Letsfit IW2 can be purchased on several online shopping sites.
- Letsfit is a popular brand on social media with more than 298,235 followers.
- LetsFit’s sales have seen an increase of over 50% since 2018.
- LetsFit smartwatches were named among the top 5 in the US
If you’re looking for an affordable fitness tracker that can be used with Android and iOS devices, Letsfit IW2 could be your best choice. LetsFit’s international presence and long-term existence make it authentic.
LetsFit was rated 4.1/5 Stars on Facebook. Letsfit-IW2 has received positive reviews from many Letsfit Review users on YouTube. Letsfit IW2 received positive reviews from both shopping websites and online.
Letsfit.com offers product reviews, with a rating of 4.7/5. All reviews on letsfit.com have positive reviews and there are only 18 reviews. These reviews cannot be trusted.
Letsfit IW2 can be considered a legitimate product. Many customers have already received the product and posted their feedback on social media. LetsFit.com is recommended only for experienced internet users, due to its average trust index.