Do you want to know your skin color? In today’s article, we share the details of the PersonalColor Korean Test. Globally; people love to wear dresses according to their skin color. The color of your skin plays a significant role in choosing a color that will suit your body.
We will see the steps to follow to proceed with the test. We will also tell you about the benefits of knowing your own color and what disadvantages are highlighted if you are not aware of it.
What is a personal color?
Personal color is a unique color that is widely used in the fashion industry. It helps us define the color of clothing and makeup that will add charm to our personality. The test is based on eye color, hair color and skin tone.
Korean Personal Color Test is a way to find out your own color. We’ll tell you how to do this, so keep reading.
Knowing your unique color, you can fill your wardrobe with the best outfits. If you are unaware of your unique color, some flaws will eventually accentuate your skin. This includes wrinkles, uneven skin color, and the perfect color can make you look fresh and gorgeous. In Korea, most women are aware of their skin color.
How to conduct a Korean Personal Color Test?
1. Look at your wrist and try to know the color of your vein. Either it would be green or blue. Green symbolizes warmth and blue symbolizes coolness.
2. Now check which color of lipstick suits you best, peach or pink. You need to apply both colors to your lips and see which side of the skin looks lighter. If peach suits you best, it symbolizes warmth and pink symbolizes coolness.
3. Now check the color of the table top that looks good on your ivory or white? White represents cool, and ivory represents warmth.
4. Is your hair brown or black? Because the Korean Personal Coloring Test also checks your hair color to find out your skin tone. If you have black hair, the skin tone is cool, otherwise warm.
5. From green, brown, orange or pink, blue, red, which color looks brighter on nails? Brown, green, oranges have a warm shade.
6. Now determine your skin color. Yellow will indicate warmth and pink will indicate coolness.
7. The final step is to identify your personality type. If you are pretty or sexy your skin tone is warm, and if you look innocent your skin tone is cool.
We have provided seven questions that are included in the Korean Personal Color Test. By answering them correctly, you will know your skin tone. Once you know this, you can use your skin tone to choose your hair color, nail polishes, and jewelry.
Which colorful clothes do you like to wear the most? Share your views in the comments section.