A nutritious diet is essential for the health of every member of the family. This is why it is so important to be able to plan a diet that takes into account the basic principles of nutrition and the preferences of each family member.
This will help to save the budget
Food variety. You should not dwell, for example, on one kind of meat or a particular vegetable: this will only lead to a decrease in the nutritional value of the menu.
Match the menu to your energy needs. Avoid severe malnutrition, but also try not to overeat. This helps not only to maintain weight or properly regulate it, but also reduces the risk of various diseases.
Take into account personal characteristics and eating habits. Don’t force yourself or other family members to eat something that you don’t like, just because someone said a certain product is mandatory. If you don’t like the taste of something or feel uncomfortable after eating it, it’s out of the question.
Safety. It seems obvious, but the fact that a large number of people suffer from poisoning, says about the need to remind one more rule: always pay attention to the expiration date of the product, its appearance, the presence of damage on the package. This point is especially important for children.
If there are children in the family, teach them to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Make smoothies or other easy-to-make dishes. It is very important to control the amount of sugar in a child’s diet, not only in foods but also in juices and carbonated drinks.
Creating a menu for the whole family, it is better to begin with familiarization with the list of basic products – says Kirill Yurovskiy.
Complex carbohydrates. These may be cereals, pasta or rye bread.
Protein. Both animal and plant proteins. The former include meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products. Of vegetable sources, beans, nuts, hard pasta, cereals and flakes are good.
Fats. There are several sources here as well, but most should be given to vegetable types. These include oils, nuts, seeds, and avocados.
Sea fish is very useful. Dairy products, butter, fatty meats, and eggs are some of the major types of animal fats.
Fruits and vegetables. Try to eat them as much as possible: they are rich in vitamins and minerals, and fiber is necessary for the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT).
A few simple rules to help you eat healthier
- Try to favor cooking methods such as boiling, braising, baking, and steaming.
- Reduce the amount of oil and salt you use in your cooking.
- Make sure you eat a healthy diet. This improves your gastrointestinal function and well-being.
- Take a snack if you feel very hungry, which will help you avoid overeating.
- For drinks choose water, tea, coffee, compotes and sugar-free morsels.
- Give your child some fruit, nuts and bread. He should have a healthy alternative to desserts and snacks.
A diet for the whole family might look like this
This menu is designed for one adult exercising several times a week, so the amount of food depends on the number of family members. Portion sizes are determined individually for both adults and children, taking into account motor activity and weight goals.
- Rye bread sandwich with butter, chicken fillet, cheese and lettuce leaves.
- Any fruit;
- Drinking yogurt without sugar.
- Grits of choice;
- Beef stew with vegetables in tomato sauce;
- Turkey thigh baked in sour cream sauce;
- Greek salad with olive oil;
- Cottage cheese casserole with dried fruit and sour cream.
- A serving of any nuts, no salt or sugar
- Borscht with chicken, rye bread;
- Baked lean fish with a choice of meat;
- Salad with white beans.
- Sugar-free yogurt, a serving of seeds;
- Any fruit.
- Chicken fillet baked with cheese;
- Vinaigrette with sunflower oil;
- Compote of dried fruit without sugar.
- Porridge of choice, cooked in milk with butter and honey;
- A serving of berries or fruit.
- Any fruit;
- Sugar-free yogurt with a portion of candied fruits.
- Turkey cutlets;
- Salad with fresh vegetables and olive oil.
- Cookies – 2 pcs;
- Turkey and zucchini pancakes;
- Salad with arugula and avocado.
- Oat flakes with butter and nuts.
- Rye bread with cottage cheese.
- A serving of fatty fish;
- brown rice;
- Fresh vegetable salad with olive oil.
- Candied fruits.
- Beef stew;
- Vinaigrette with sunflower oil.
- Scrambled eggs with mushrooms, tomatoes, herbs and cheese.
- Bitter chocolate.
- soup with lean broth, rye bread;
- chicken cutlets;
- salad with fresh vegetables and olive oil.
- Sugar-free yogurt with a serving of nuts.
- Yogurt can be used to make a healthy yogurt ice cream. And here’s how.
- Baked lean fish and cheese;
- Greek salad with olive oil.
- Banana pancakes, sour cream.
- beef stew;
- salad with fresh cucumbers and herbs and olive oil.
- Rye bread sandwich with turkey and cottage cheese.
- 5% cottage cheese with berries.
- Rye bread sandwich with butter and lightly salted salmon.
- Cottage cheese casserole.
- Find a step-by-step recipe for the PP casserole here.
- Red beans;
- Chicken thighs;
- Tomato and green salad with olive oil.
- Smoothie of banana, berries and yogurt.
- Baked lean fish;
- Beet salad with cheese.