This article examines the credibility and validity of a popular tweet about a famous American rapper’s condition. Read Is Lil Tjay Parlyzed.
Did you hear the shocking news that an American rapper was shot? Are you curious to find out if online news is true? Continue reading to learn more about the current situation of the rapper.
The United States, Canada and the United Kingdom hip hop followers are searching for updates on the rapper’s health. One of the most popular social media queries is ‘Is Lil Tjay Parlyzed‘. Let’s answer the fans’ questions.
Paralysis Rumors and Lil Tjay
Lil Tjay, an American rapper, songwriter and singer, is well-known. He sustained serious injuries after being shot multiple times in a robbery attempt. Detectives arrested Mohamed Konate as the shooter.
Tjay’s paralysis was mentioned in a tweet by a user. The tweet was not verified and did not come from a verified account. There is no official confirmation from Tjay’s rep, friends, or family. Learn more details about ‘Is Lil Tjay Dead?’
Twitter Fake Trending Paralysis
- Twitter user ‘I Love 6ix9ine” tweeted an update about Tjay’s health that shocked his followers.
- Tjay was paralysed for life in a tweet posted 25 June 2022.
- Tweet claims that Dr Raheem Smith is the one who posted the health update.
- The tweet also stated that his survival rate was 15%.
- At this time, there are no official statements that prove the tweet is legitimate. Lil Tjay’s staff members have not yet responded to media inquiries about the tweet.
Lil Tjay is in the Hospital?
- After the shooting, Lil Tjay received treatment at the hospital on the 22nd of June 2022.
- According to reports, the rapper had undergone emergency surgery.
- Official updates from police and medical personnel are not available.
- According to official sources, the rapper was badly hurt after being shot multiple times. We don’t have any further information.
- The incident occurred Wednesday night at midnight. Edgewater PD, Major Crimes Unites and Edgewater PD are investigating.
Lil Tjay’s Bio
- Lil Tjay, age 21 years, was born in New York City on 30 April 2001. Learn more about How Old is Lil Tjay.
- Tjay performed major music genres such as hip hop, trap and R&B.
- After the release of “Resume,” a 2018 track later signed to Columbia Records, Lil Tjay became popular.
- Tjay released his debut album, ‘True 2 Myself’ in 2019.
- Tjay was raised with his younger siblings and his single mother during childhood.
- Tjay began performing live in 2019
All details are taken from online sources. We have not used any words.
The news about Lil Tjay’s death and paralysis seems fake. Please wait until Tjya’s official statements are made. For more information, please visit this link.
You may have read the article Is Lil Tjay paralyzed. Please comment below.