Do you want to find high-quality products for hair growth and hair care? There are many options on the market. We will introduce you to a trustworthy website located in Australia.
To learn more about the website, please read the whole article. So Growth Bomb Legit will be the question our research will answer. Read the whole article to find out.
Take a look at these facts about this site:
- There are links to social media, and the accounts of these individuals on Facebook and Instagram have been kept active and up-to date.
- Customer Reviews – Customers leave glowing reviews about their products.
- The office address cannot be found.
- The office address and details of the founder are not available.
- Website Age – 4 Years, 8 Months, and 18 Days. The website was built on 31/10/2016. That’s more than 4 years of domain expectancy. Growth bomb Reviews says that this is a reasonable domain life expectancy for an Ecommerce website. The domain expiry date of the website is 31/10/2026. This indicates that it is legitimate. The company plans to continue its business operations in the future.
- Website Type- An E-commerce website that offers various hair-care products and services.
- The trust score for this company website is 86%. This is an excellent score that proves the website’s credibility. Customers have written glowing reviews about the products.
About Growth Bomb
This E-commerce website sells various hair care products and hair growth products. Is Growing Bomb LegitThis article will conclude because it offers different hair products, shampoos, and conditioners.
Specifications for the website
- Website link – http://growthbomb.com
- Shipping time and policy: Standard shipping in Australia takes about 3-5 business days. Shipping to New Zealand takes seven working days. Shipping takes between 15 and 30 days depending on the destination. Shipping Fee: Free for orders greater than $50. For delivery to Australia, an additional flat rate of AUD 5.95 is applicable. Orders above 50 USD qualify for free shipping. An additional flat rate is applicable at AUD 14.95. Shipping to international addresses is free for orders exceeding AUD 100. Other shipping charges are AUD 14.95. It is, with all the information.
- Exchange policy: Defective products may be replaced with no additional shipping fees.
- Cancellation: Orders can’t be cancelled after they have been placed.
- Return Policy – You can return if you do it within 15 days of delivery. If not, it will be canceled.
- Refund Policy: There is no policy of refund.
- The contact number is not listed on the website.
- The company address is not available.
- American Express, Discover & MasterCard are accepted as payment options by the company.
- These products can also be sold by other websites. This supports the question, “Is Growth Bomb Legit?”
- The website provides information on hair care products and shampoos.
- This website has active social media accounts. They are updated with all new products, and they keep in touch with people via social media platforms. This is a good indicator that the website is legitimate.
- Excellent customer reviews and ratings are available for products purchased from this site, which enhances the website’s credibility.
- This website does not provide contact numbers or physical addresses for concerned individuals.
Customer growth bomb reviews
the company has been on the market for over 4 years. The products also have positive customer ratings and reviews. The results of their hair-care and growth products have been well received by those who have used them. This is rare as not many websites offer these products. They also display star ratings. Facebook also features reviews and users who love the products.
After the investigation and inspection, all factors are considered, including the website’s trust score. This is an important factor.