Do you wish to send flowers from the farm to loved ones, and gift baskets you can purchase for purchase online at a reasonable cost within Canada? BloomEx.ca was extensively used on Valentine’s Day. But did you know that BloomEx.ca doesn’t deliver orders on Valentine’s Day and on holidays?
Many of the reviews focused on delays in shipping, non-delivery and delays in substitutions, but BloomEx.ca provided a confirmation that the order was delivered? Therefore, you should read this article to learn is Bloomex a legitimate business?
Is BloomEx.ca Legit?
- BloomEx.ca Creation:14th April 2005 at 08:51:45 PM.
- BloomEx.ca The last update was at:3rd Februar 2020, 10:01:55pm.
- BloomEx.ca Expiry date:after 3 years 29 days, on the 14th of April, 2025. 04:00:00 am.
- BloomEx.ca Age:seventeen years, ten months as well as one year old.
- Trust Index:BloomEx has achieved a very high 93 percentage trust score.
- Origin of the site:The Country of Origin for BloomEx.ca is blocked.
- Status of Blacklisting:BloomEx.ca is not blacklisted by engine.
- Suspicious Websites Proximity:14/100, a negative highlight.
- Connection SecurityBloomEx.ca utilizes the safe HTTPS protocol.
- Contact Person:not mentioned on BloomEx.ca We’re looking into it to determine whether Bloomex legit?
- Social media:BloomEx.ca is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest with more than 11,819 followers. Additionally, BloomEx.ca has more than 27 community partners.
- Owner’s contact:email@example.com and (613)228-7673 for Dimitri Lokhonia(founder and CEO).
BloomEx.ca is a well-known online florist’s shop selling flowers within Canada. BloomEx.ca is serving customers since. BloomEx.ca delivers bouquets, flowers, and gift baskets the same day.
It is possible to add additional items such as chocolates, toys and greeting cards, as well as other items to your bouquets of flowers and gift basket.BloomEx.ca is a company that delivers fresh flowers for a low price direct from farms.
BloomEx.ca featured products to test Are they legal? Bloomex legit?:
- Toronto Flowers
- Ottawa Flowers
- Montreal Flowers
- Calgary Flowers
- Vancouver Flowers
- Halifax Flowers
- Winnipeg Flowers
- Flower and Planter Baskets
- Mixed Bouquets
- Tulips and
- Baskets of gifts
- Buy flowers, bouquets, and gift baskets at:https://bloomex.ca.
- Social media links:Included for FB, Pinterest, Twitter, Community Partners as well as Google+. However Google+ is not working. Google+ link is not working.
- Pricing:between $9.99 to $199.99 including discounts.
- Physical AddressThere exist more than 14 outlets across the United States. The head office address is #4235,17th Street SE,Calgary,AB-T2G3W7.
- Customer Blogs and reviews:customer rating is included on BloomEx.ca however blogging is not available.
- The Terms and Conditions arenot mentioned on BloomEx.ca.A negative point to consider when checking Bloomex’s legitimacy. Bloomex legit?
- Telephone (or) WhatsApp number:WhatsApp number is the number that isnot listed on BloomEx.ca. The number for customer service is 1(888)912-5666
- FAQs and Help:The help section is accessible, however, FAQs aren’t on BloomEx.ca
- Locator of stores:BloomEx.ca includes store locations for 14 outlets.
- DeliverySame next day delivery for bouquets, flowers and gift baskets are ordered by the time of 1:00 pm. costs–$19.98 Next day delivery–$14.99 morning Delivery–$18.98 and Last Minute Delivery–$14.99. BloomEx.ca cannot offer delivery on holidays.
- Shipping Policies:BloomEx.ca ships to AU, UK, US, CH, NZ, and CA.
- tracker:not possible as tracking policy is not available at BloomEx.ca. However you can contact customer support, which can be used to check is Bloomex legitimate?.
- The cancellation policy is:Orders may be cancelled within an hour of placing an order on BloomEx.ca.
- Terms of Return:BloomEx.ca will replace your item. Returns are not accepted.
- Returnsas the replacement provides and no returns accepted. BloomEx.ca will not process refunds.
- Email address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Method for Paymentonly with US$ through PayPal along with all the major credit cards.
- Newsletters:BloomEx.ca sends newsletters if customers subscribe to their email.
- Owner’s contact information:Dimitri Lokhonia is the director and founder of Bloomex.
Pros:BloomEx.ca offers a bundle deal that includes chocolates, greeting cards, and other items that include gifts and flowers.BloomEx.ca has a loyalty program that allows you to earn 2.5 percent of your purchase price in Bloomex Bucks.Cons to be able to determine is Bloomex legit? :There are a few disadvantages when purchasing from BloomEx.ca aside from the unfriendly cancellation returns, refunds, and cancellation policy.Customers Reviews:It is possible to find thousands of highly positive customer reviews available on BloomEx.ca with a rating of more than 4.5/5 stars. Five hundred and four reviews on Facebook have rated BloomEx.ca as 1.5/5 stars.More than 30,040 reviews on fourteen websites have were rated BloomEx.ca on average 2.5/5 stars. Furthermore, one highly positive YouTube review was posted for BloomEx.ca.Conclusion:BloomEx.ca is a legitimate site and provides answers Are Bloomex legitimate?. BloomEx.ca is a global shipping company. BloomEx.ca has a very high credibility score as well as an Alexa Ranking. It has a low-risk profile. However there were mixed reviews for BloomEx.ca which gave it an average at 2.5/5 stars.Did you find the BloomEx.ca reviews useful? Comment about the BloomEx.ca critiques below.