Do you suffer from sleep apnea? Somehow CPAP Fraud is floating news among the United States and many other countries.
The main motive of the organization is to bring relief in the suffering of people from sleep apnea.
People are curious to know what happened and whether this is a legal and safe website or not.
Let’s talk on.
Is the website legal?
The significance of the website is a very important point to check and authenticate. We have research and found many things on the website, and the site is present for the last six years.
• The web trust index is 86%.
• Website has a Facebook page with many buyers’ information, it is CPAP.
• Previous opinions of the website by real users and buyers are not beneficial. Users who have used this device have opposite reviews and are not satisfied with the product.
• The site did not have FDA approval.
• At the moment, the current scenario says that the device is not available.
With all my side we can find this site as possible fraud, and can also be very suspicious.
About the elimination organization:
The organization is intended to be devoted to the health of the United States and other countries.
They are to strive to provide the world’s first masking, headless, wireless micro CPAP device.
What is unique information about the website to confirm or CPAP or not?
• The site provides that the sale of this CPAP device is subject to FDA approval.
• They develop a device that have all requirements approved by the FDA.
Uniqueness of the device:
• The device is a CPAP device and has
• No snakes
• without rope
• No mask
• Provides relief to people suffering from sleep apnea.
Specifications of the website
• The site can be visited at http://www.fundairing.com.
• Date of domain registration on the Website is April 27, 2015
• The product offered is a Micro CPAP device for sleep apnea.
• E-mail identifier to email@example.com
• Physical address is 1-North Ave Burlington, MA-01803, and people searching for answers to CPAP.
• Shipping details are not listed.
• Return rules are also not listed on the website.
• The site has a page on Facebook.
• The average cost of the device would be 3 USD, and after insurance it would be $ 0.60
Some FAQ replied
• Why does not power power with battery?
The device is installed with the adapter and the power system would be heavy and expensive.
• Is the ventilator device approved by FDA?
For now, FDA certification is not available, but are in this process.
• Do you start comfortably and stay in my nose?
A fancy way of nasal buds and nasal interface is useful to fit and be convenient, and CPAP is not turning out.
• The device helps to ensure that deeply breathable smoothly during sleep.
• The device has an extended time of use up to 8 hours.
• The device is fast and easy to install
• The device is tiny and elegant and has a silicone rubber that is helpful for sealing the nose.
• The device is under reconciled and there is no specified time specified by the organizational unit with the availability of the device.
• FDA approval in the product is not yet executed.
• The device has received negative reviews.
Customer feedback to find CPAP Fraud
Our research has found many customer opinions to speak and discussing the device and website.
Even the website on the Facebook website has many entrances and feedback of buyers.
It is very discouraged to see that almost all reviews are disappointed and it hurts clients.
Many customers paid for the product, but they are still waiting for the product. He did not reach yet.
People discuss and talk about it, and they unhappy know that there is no information when the product reaches, and when they will get, that’s why they ask CPAP scams.
Only one client mentioned that he received the product, but he ordered two and received only one.
The organization has launched a great initiative, but somehow could not provide products to buyers. We have seen enough customers talking and pathetic about the company. They are very hearten, and many are waiting for their product.
Do you think you need such a device? What do you think about the ON CPAP SCAM review?
Share your experiences with us because it will increase our spirit.