This article will provide you with information on how to utilize Live Text on iOS 15 A dynamic feature created by Apple in the most recent edition of the iOS operating system.
Do you own an Apple I-phone? Or do you plan to purchase one? Apple has a large market in the world, but it is particularly popular in nations like those of the United States, India, the United Kingdom and India.
The most recent versions of the iPhone have exciting features and the tech company has made the device more impressive by introducing live Text feature with its latest update. Let us now guide you through how to use Live Text in the IOS 15 on your I-phone.
Overview Of iOS 15
The most recent update to the software from Apple is called iOS 15. People all over the world had been eagerly awaiting it, and today Apple has finally launched it with a plethora of new features. The launch was during the global platforms during the Developers Conference in June, but it’s now accessible to everyone.
The most recent version of the iOS operating system is available across all models of the iPhone. However, you’ll only be able to enjoy the maximum potential when you have the most recent version, as some features are only available to models released after the year 2018. How to Utilize Live Text Ios 15 will also provide information about other options available in this update.
Features of iOS 15
- Face Time support for all Non-Apple devices
- Focus Mode
- Live Text
- New privacy features are available.
- Many apps have been redesigns
- Within the Wallet app, you are able to save your ID Cards
- Spatial Audio Support
- Portrait mode for face time call
- Voice isolation mode
- Notifications are also being redesigned.
What Is Live Text?
We must understand the feature known as Live Text before discussing how to use Live Text Ios 15. Live Text is by far one of the most fascinating features in iOS 15. The feature allows you to extract textual information from an image.
Live text is a way to share and copy text using the camera or an image that has been saved. It lets users navigate to the map and to send messages by scanning an image.
You may also call by scanning the number on an image. It isn’t necessary to go through the hassle of manually entering the number. It also converts text of an image in seven languages.
How to Use Live Text Ios 15 ?
- Copy Text: After choosing the image, hold and tap the text you want copied. After that, tap the copy button.
- Call: Tap the number displayed on the image and you’ll receive a call option.
- Email: Tap the email address displayed on the image and you will be presented with an option for sending mail
- Translate: Choose a text in an image. Tap on the button to translate and select the desired language. Find out more about Live Text .
There is no doubt that the most recent version to the iOS operating system comes with a number of exciting features. The knowledge of the Live Text in iOS 15 will certainly simplify our lives by reducing time and energy.