Experience a new experience with the Canon Pixma MG3000 Wireless Inkjet MFP, which combines the benefits of cloud connectivity with superior print quality from photos and documents.
The printer supports wireless printing, so you can easily print from your smartphone or tablet wherever you are. In addition, with PIXMA Cloud Link, you can connect to cloud services such as Dropbox and Evernote on your smartphone to access even higher quality printing options.
The Canon MG3000 Printer is a hybrid ink system that combines brightly-colored dye inks with crisp text black dye inks, both for photos and documents, with the highest print color resolution of 4800 x 600dpi using the FINE printhead. Technology that produces incredible quality and detail. Photos and documents are processed instantly, with print speeds of 8.0 sheets per minute (ipm) for black and 4.0 sheets per minute (ipm) for color. Other features in this series include a simple auto-on option that automatically turns on the printer when sending and printing photos and documents.
Enjoy editing and printing from your tablet or smartphone with Easy-PhotoPrint + software. It comes with a kind of template and printing options. And because it’s web-based, you always have access to the latest and most excellent versions. The Canon Pixma MG3000 also includes My Image Garden software for quick and easy access to all your favorite memories, so you can print, share and enjoy your photos.
The Canon Pixma mg3000 setup is very easy. Follow the steps below. You can also download drivers, software, and user manuals from this page, so you can enjoy it without visiting Canon’s official website.
How to configure or install the Canon PIXMA MG3000 driver:
If you want to follow the installation procedure/guide, follow the steps below.
When the download is complete, click Open Folder and download it. You can accept the default space and hold the file. Click Next and wait for the installer to extract the data and prepare it for installation on your computer or laptop.
Note: When the download is complete, browse the folder where you saved the file driver documentation and double-click it.
• When the installation wizard launches, follow the on-screen guidelines to configure the software.
• When complete, restart your computer system or laptop.
• Next, make a printout of the exam and check the checks.
How to uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3000 driver:
Under the instructions/guides for uninstalling the driver!
• Open the start menu.
• Click Control Panel.
• From the Control Panel menu, select Uninstall a program.
• When the Uninstall a program menu opens, click the printer driver you want to uninstall.
• After completing the uninstall process, be sure to restart your computer so that it works again.
• Canon PIXMA MG3000 Wireless Configuration:
• Press the Menu button on the Canon MG 3000 or use the button to select a setting and press the OK button.
• Select [Device Settings] and click the [OK] button.
• Select [LAN Settings] and click the [OK] button.
• Select Change Wireless / Wired and press the OK button.
• Select [Active Wireless LAN] and press the [OK] button.
• Select [Wireless LAN Settings] and click the [OK] button.
• Select the WPS settings and press the OK button.
• Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
• Press the OK button.
When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, and then, within 2 minutes, press the WPS button on the access point. When the completion screen is displayed on the Canon PIXMA MG3000 LCD screen, press the OK button. The screen returns to the LAN setting screen.
Necessary: If the configuration is not completed within 2 minutes, you will get a timeout error.
Reference: The name of the WPS button may vary depending on the access point. See your access point documentation for more information. If you have completed the previous steps, you can print wirelessly to your Canon PIXMA MG3000 printer.
Check Canon printer settings.
After connecting your Canon printer to your network; You can print the network configuration page to verify that your Canon printer is correctly configured for your network.
• Make sure the Canon printer is turned on
• Next set the page in the printer’s input tray.
• Press and hold the cancel button
• The light bulb flashes 15 times
When you release the button, the network information page is displayed. Then check the printout of the connection. If the relationship shows the active status and the wireless network’s name connected to the SSID, then the Canon printer is correctly configured on the web.