There are some instances where you may want to share multiple images or posts on your Instagram account. These photos help you create more engagement, while also making your theme more cohesive within your content. There are many ways that you can use to add multiple photos to your posts or Instagram stories. In this article, we will give you step by step instructions on how you can do this.
Instagram stories have become attractive because they are more casual and less permanent when compared to traditional Instagram stories. If you are interested in discovering ways that you can add content to your Instagram stories, why should you not consider posting several images at once and creating an attractive images collage?
You will find it easy to post numerous images to your Instagram story, and this is a superb way to boost engagement, and also grow your list of followers. If used well, this method can help increase your followers than when you opt to buy followers on Instagram.
How to add multiple photos to your Instagram story
It takes a few seconds to create a story series on your Instagram and makes it possible for you to pass a maximum of 10 photos at once. Here is how you can do that.
- Tap the icon of the camera to open your stories.
- Tap the photo icon located at the lower side of your screen.
- Select the multiple icon photos that are located right above the photo gallery.
- Tap on the photos which you would like to add to your Instagram Stories, and in the order that you want those photos to appear. After tapping each photo, there will be a number appearing, so you can be sure about the order. You are free to include up to 10 photos in your stories at a time.
- If you want to add stickers, music, or text to your photos, you can tap Next
- Tap next after editing your photos to look exactly as you want.
- Tap Your Story to share your photos in that order.
How to post multiple photos to the same Story
There are instances where you will prefer to have your photos on the same screen in a single Instagram story. If this is the case, you can use the available Sticker Feature.
- Hit the camera icon that’s within Instagram to open your stories.
- Next, touch the photo icon and add the main picture to your story.
- Then, you should tap the sticker icon on the top side of your screen.
- Scroll down for the photo sticker then tap on it.
- Your second photo will be visible on the screen.
- Repeat this procedure until you have all the photos which you want to use for your story.
- Reposition your photos by dragging them around.
- Add music, drawings, or text to complete your story.
- Tap your stories, and you will have added your photos to your Instagram Stories.
The benefits of adding several photos to a single pot and posting them on Instagram help to boost your levels of engagement. It makes your posts attractive, and that is what it will take to keep your audience interested. It’s also among the best ways to add to your list of Instagram audiences.