Do you want to log in to your Disney Plus account on your TV? Do you want to stream Disney Plus on a bigger screen? If yes, you are in the right place.
Like other top streaming services, Disney Plus can also be accessed on various devices and platforms. This includes iOS, Android, Windows, Xbox, PlayStation, and others.
In this post, we will tell you how you can activate Disney Plus on your TV. It takes just a few steps to get it done.
Steps to Login To Disneyplus On Smart TV
The steps given below can be used for disneyplus.com/begin on almost all smart TVs, including the Verizon smart TV. These steps will also work for Samsung, LG, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV.
Here’s what you need to do:
- First of all, you need to launch the Disney Plus TV app on your smart TV.
- Now select the “Login” option as it appears.
- You will be shown instructions to sign in to your Disney Plus account. This will include a unique code and disneyplus.com login/begin. You will need this code to log in to your Disney Plus account on your browser.
- The next step is to visit disneyplus.com/begin.
- Now you will be asked to enter the activation code that was shown on your TV screen.
- After entering the code, click the “Continue” button.
- Now provide your login credentials and follow the instructions shown on the screen to login into your Disney Plus account on your smart TV.
That’s all you need to do to start streaming your favourite Disney Plus shows on your TV.
Steps to Login To Disney Plus On TV With Phone
Yes, you can also log in to your Disney Plus account on TV with your phone. But before you start with the steps, you need to make sure that both your TV and phone support screen mirroring. Otherwise, this option will be of no use to you. Another thing to remember is to connect both your TV and phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
Here is what you need to do:
- The first thing you need to do is launch the Disney Plus app on your phone.
- Now use your login credentials to sign in to your Disney Plus account.
- Press the smart TV home button, go to the source and select remove access.
- Click the option “Screen Sharing.” You will find this option under featured functions. (This is for Samsung Smart TV users)
- Next, open the casting or mirror app on your phone and search the name of your TV.
- Tap the Connect button and it will start mirroring your phone screen to your TV.
- Once you are done with the above steps, run the Disney Plus app and start streaming. Whatever is showing on your phone screen will be mirrored to your TV.
Steps to Login to Your Disney Plus Account On Roku Smart TV
The steps to log in to your Disney Plus account on Roku smart TV are slightly different. Check out the guide below and you will know what to do.
- Press the “Home” button on the remote.
- Go to the “Channel Store” and choose the “Streaming Channel” option.
- Now look for “Disney Plus” in the given search box.
- Select the app after you find it.
- Now download and install the app on your Roku smart TV.
- After installation, launch the app and log in using your password and username. If you don’t have an account, create a new one.
Streaming Disney Plus on your TV allows you to watch your favourite shows and movies conveniently. By following these steps you should be able to log in to your Disney Plus account on your TV.