The Airtel DTH is one of the largest used and popular DTH providers in the country. The Airtel DTH is well known for the customer-friendly packages and prompt service. There are many packages and plans that you can opt for, giving the Airtel DTH unmatched flexibility and customization. There are many Airtel DTH plans which the customers can choose according to their interests such as news, movies, sports, entertainment, kids, devotional, and others. The customers can also opt for DTH plans that are grouped regionally so that they can watch entertaining channels in their local language. The Airtel DTH plans are also priced economically starting at only the monthly price of INR 153 for the FTA pack.
So when searching for DTH plans or d2h plans perhaps the best value providing option can be the long term plans of Airtel, which the customers can have. These plans provide the customers great value for their money as they include discounts as well as an extra validity period. The long-term plans are available with 6 months and 1-year validity which has some key benefits for the customers such as below.
- No need to recharge your DTH pack on a monthly basis since the one time recharge provides validity for the entire plan duration.
- Extra days are included in the DTH plan as a value addition for the customers. One year plan has 11 months paid + one month free benefits, while the six months plan has five months paid + 15 days free benefits.
- There are different packs for SD and HD subscribers. The SD connection holders can only get the SD packs activated to avoid spending an extra amount in recharging the HD pack.
The Airtel long-term plans are available online through the Airtel website and by following the below instruction they can be activated.
- Login to the Airtel Website using your registered mobile number and opt for OTP
- Enter the OTP to login to the website
- On the left-hand panel, your DTH account should be displayed, click on it
- Click on manage your plan and then a list of base packs and add-ons will be displayed to you. The default validity of all the base packs are 1 month
- Click on the base pack that you want to go for. Once you click on the pack the details such as the validity, price, and individual channels will be displayed.
- Click on View Offer on the base pack for the 90 days, 180 days and 360 days packs to be available. On the pop up you can also see the long term plan benefits.
- Once you have selected the base pack of your liking and for the validity that you want to opt for, you will be directed to the payment window where you need to pay the amount
- Options such as Net banking, Airtel Money Wallet, UPI, Debit/Credit cards, etc are available modes of payment here
- After your payment, you will get a confirmation message and your new pack will be activated in a few minutes
- You can start enjoying the new pack benefit as soon as it is activated and till the time the validity lasts
The customers can also manage all parts of their connection through the Airtel Thanks App. If they want to activate the long term validity pack on their DTH through the Airtel Thanks app, they can follow these instructions.
- Download and install the Airtel Thanks App and login using your registered mobile number. An OTP will be sent to your number that you can use to login
- Once you have logged in, all your accounts including your DTH account details will be displayed on the dashboard on the landing page
- Click on the DTH account and once the next screen opens up select Add and Remove Channels
- Click on Add and Remove Channel and then click on Basepacks
- All the Basepacks that are available will be displayed here
- Choose the base pack and click on View Offers on the base pack window, you can choose the 90 days, 180 days or 360 days option will be available.
- Choose the duration validity and make the payment to activate the pack on your DTH account
- The new pack will be activated on your account
Discounts on secondary connections are also available through the Airtel DTH connection. If you already have one Airtel DTH connection and want to get another Airtel Digital TV subscription you can get it at a discounted price. Check how to pay airtel fixed line payment
This way the customers can save some money on the secondary connection recharge as well. According to the new TRAI rules, the customers can also make their own A la Carte pack which allows them to choose the channels that they want to go for and avoid having to pay for the channels that they do not watch. Best Dth provider in india