Before a couple of days, I was working on my laptop; I was in a hurry because I had to submit my project before the deadline. Unfortunately, the laptop screen stopped; I tried many things but failed. I couldn’t complete my assignment but successfully fixed the frozen laptop after some research.
Did you face something like that ever? Don’t you want to know the effective ways to fix the frozen laptop? If yes, and then read further to learn how to fix the exclusive laptops for nursing students.
Reasons behind the frozen laptop
There are some solid reasons behind the frozen laptop that are mentioned below.
- Charging issues.
- Software-related problems.
- Use of many applications at a time.
- Hardware issues.
If your laptop is having issues with any of them, then you need to fix them before your laptop has been frozen. And if your laptop is being frozen, don’t worry; there are some ways to get rid of it.
How to fix a frozen laptop
If your laptop is freezing again and again, don’t panic and follow these simple and practical steps.
Restart the laptop
As you find your laptop frozen, the first step you need to take is restarting the laptop. So restart the laptop by pressing the power button for 8 to 10 seconds. It will help your laptop to restart correctly and without losing any data.
After restarting the laptop, if you find the same situation, then proceed with other possible ways.
Leave unnecessary programs from the laptop
Running many applications at the same time on the laptop is one more reason for freezing the laptop. And might be some applications and software that you don’t use, but they cause to freeze the best laptops for nursing students. Therefore stop them or remove them from the laptop by using task manager.
The way to quit program using Task Manager
There is an easy way to remove unnecessary programs from the laptop.
- At first, you need to press Ctrl+Alt+Del at one shot.
- Then choose Task Manager.
- Now, select “more details” in the left corner.
- After that, double-click on the column of the application. Now you can see the applications in order from the high to low usage details.
- After that, select End Task for the applications with high resources usage.
Update device drivers
Ensure to update device drivers of the laptop. Device drivers are an essential thing for the laptop. They work like the laptop’s brain; they give instructions to the other part of the laptop on how they can work effectively.
Basically, drivers are updated automatically; sometimes, they need to be updated manually, especially when installing new hardware like a mouse.
The way to update your device drivers
It’s an easy method to update your device drivers.
- Go to the taskbar and open the search box.
- Search for “device manager” and press enter.
- A window will open with the list of device categories.
- Click on a category, and the list of associated devices will open.
- Now right click on the devices you want to update.
- Click on Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Now click on update driver.
Now you have got to know that how to fix a frozen laptop. Whenever you find the laptop is frozen, follow these steps and fix the frozen laptop.
For more articles related to laptops you can also visit https://laptopsgraph.com/