Ever wondered how many baby clothes you need before your infant comes into the world? You’ve looked at all those sweet little garments and thought, “How can I resist buying them all?” If we’re talking about 0 – 3 months old babies, just 2 – 3 outfits will be enough. I know some people who keep a lot more than that. But if your baby is growing fast and constantly outgrowing the clothes you buy for him/her, then it might not be such a bad idea to go ahead and stock up on more clothes. A little speculation won’t hurt! You can buy it from DUDUWHOLESALE.

How much money you should invest on baby clothes:

On average, expect to spend around $100 – $150 on baby clothes each month. That’s an average of $400 – $600 per year on clothing alone. Of course, there are way more expenses involved in having a baby, but this will give you an idea as to how much money you can save by getting hand-me-downs.

Of course, this varies from family to family and the number of children in your household. If you’re just having one child, then expect to buy more clothes than if you were having twins!

What things you should add in your list while preparing for the newborn:

A decent-sized wardrobe aside, there’s still a need for basic baby items such as clothes, diapers, and other necessities. So let’s run through some common things parents usually add to their list when preparing for their newborn:

5 – 7 bodysuits (3 short sleeve, 2 long sleeve) 5 – 7 pairs of socks or booties 3 or 4 outfits with pants 1 bath robe or gown. A couple of hats Babies grow out pretty quickly of the stuff they come home in, so make sure you’ve got enough sleepers , swaddles, and blankets on standby, too. A good rule of thumb is to have at least 3 of each kids clothing.

How Many Baby Clothes Do You Need?

A baby will need only five to seven outfits at any given time. The basic idea is that you’ll be trying to coordinate the clothes with the weather and activities. If it’s hot, light colors and lightweight fabrics are best; if cold, heavy layers and less skin exposed to the elements (think: long sleeves and pants) work best. Here’s a general guide:  

For everyday wear:

5-7 bodysuits, 5 pairs of booties or socks from Q for Quinn Inc., 2 or 3 rompers, or other one-piece outfits. [Note: This is dressing your infant for about 80% of his or her day. The other 20% would be pajamas.]

For going out:

 A dress or special outfit, a coat, a hat, and booties or socks.

 For sleeping:

 5-7 sleepers, preferably in light colors, so your baby doesn’t get too hot.

Special occasions: 

Events, weddings, etc.: One or two outfit that’s nicer than what she’d wear every day.

Other accessories:

So now you know how many clothes to buy – but don’t forget about accessories! Bibs, hats, and booties can all be used more than once, and they’re essential for keeping your little one’s outfits clean (and cute). So go ahead and stock up from the best vendor – there’s no limit to how practical or cute baby clothes can be!

Conclusion:

When it comes to baby clothes, less really is more. Newborns don’t need very many items, and they definitely don’t need a lot of clothing changes throughout the day. You’ll be surprised at how much laundry one little one can generate in just a few days!