As a small or medium-sized business owner, you know its vital that your technology performs the way it’s meant to for your business to operate smoothly. A small IT issue can set your operations back by days if it’s not attended to promptly. If you have a small business with less than 10 employees, you may employ the services of an IT support company who fixes any software issues – albeit after your tech-savvy colleague has had a go at fixing it. The entire process can take a while. If your business is large enough to hire an IT manager, the chances are that his or her time is usually taken up fixing minor bugs instead of on developing solutions for your business’s needs.
Apex 365 to the Rescue
Apex 365 is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) offering customized IT services to small and medium sized enterprises in Langley, BC. With decades of experience under their belts, the team is well aware that when it comes to IT services there is no one-size-fits-all solution. So, whether you simply need assistance while your IT manager is on vacation or full-fledged managed IT services, the Apex 365 team has the capacity to provide your business with IT support 365 days a year, so you can focus on the most important aspects of your business.
The Apex 365 team has multiple areas of expertise, you can be assured that whatever your business needs, Apex 365 has the right person for the job.
The IT Services Your Company Needs
Apex 365 provides the IT insights your business needs to make tech work better and more securely along with tools and solutions necessary for smooth digital operations. The high level of customization offered by Apex means that your business only pays for the services it needs.
Managed IT services mean your company can have access to:
- A designated HELPDESK that gives your employees direct access to the tech help they need. Tickets are typically responded to within 10 – 20 minutes of their being raised, so your employees face minimal downtime during work.
- 24/7 IT monitoring so any performance issues can be detected, diagnosed, and resolved before your team is unduly affected.
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM’s) allows for maintenance, updates, and security patches to be carried out remotely without disturbing your work hours.
- Network and infrastructure management ensures your programs and hardware (including laptops, desktops, servers, tablets etc.) are up to date.
- Online security protection from malware, ransomware, and other cyber security attacks.
- Office 365 email user management, cloud backups of data, as well as changes, additions, and deletions to user permissions and resources as needed.
How Outsourcing Your IT Services Can Help Your Company Grow
As a business owner, you need to be able to focus on your actual business and not spend time wondering why your server is down. The Apex 365 team understands what it takes to manage a business and how important your tech is for your productivity. Outsourcing your IT services can prove to be favourable as:
- You’re not adding to your staffing expenses.
- You’re hiring experts.
- You can create a bespoke IT services package.
- You can get cutting-edge tech to improve productivity and efficiency with expert recommendations.
Whether your business only has three employees or 300, the team at Apex 365 are here to provide the IT services your company needs. Get in touch with them today and watch your business reach its fullest potential!