Everyone in today’s modern environment has access to a vast range of websites, information, and other resources. In addition, the use of social media has been gradually expanding day by day.
In such an atmosphere, there are always questions about who has access to what, especially for parents concerned about their children’s safety and couples anxious about their partner’s actions. You may occasionally want to know what your children or partners are up to, and there are a variety of spy apps for iPhones and Android smartphones that you may use.
If you’re a regular reader of our evaluations, you’re aware that not all of these apps are trustworthy and effective. There are a few that make bold claims but fall short when it comes to completing the task. You’re also aware that we test and review parental control and monitoring applications on a regular basis to help you decide which ones are worth your time.
Today, we’re going to show you our evaluation of SpyBubble, yet another software that has wowed us with its capabilities and dependability. So let’s get started.
SpyBubble is a powerful monitoring tool that lets you track a target in a variety of ways using an intuitive UI and reliable reports. It sends data from the target device to its servers on a regular basis, providing you a complete record of all activity on it.
How does SpyBubble work?
First and foremost, make sure that your phone is compatible with SpyBubble. These are the phones that they support in summary. Before you buy the software, double-check that your phone is mentioned here.
- BlackBerry OS 4.2.1 or higher is required
- Android 1.0 and above
- Phones running Symbian S60 3rd Edition, 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1, 3rd Edition Feature Pack 2, and Symbian S60 5th Edition
- iPhone OS 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and 5.x
- iPad All Models
- Windows Mobile 5.x and 6.x
SpyBubble is a software that you have to install on your target’s phone. So when you first purchase the product, you will be brought to a dashboard. They provide an easy tutorial as well as a members forum and a support hotline, in which you may use to assist get started.
First, you have to go to “Configuration” and enter the phone’s identification number which is found in the battery compartment. Then you have to type in the cell phone number. Then you would have to install the application onto the cell phone.
This is done via a url download link, in which you open the cell phone’s web browser, enter the link and install the software onto the phone. You must have an active internet connection in order to install the software. The essential issue here is that this app is 100 percent undetected. Only you will know that it has installed. Once you are done, it is active and you can start spying remotely. That’s all there is to it.
How well does SpyBubble work?
From my experiences, it works extremely well and it does what I want it to do. But you must know that you have to actively install it onto the target phone. You cannot install it from a distance. This app looks and feels quite easy, which explains the inexpensive cost compared to other systems. It’s incredibly intuitive and many customers have no issue utilizing this app at all.
So here’s a quick run down of the positives and disadvantages:
This will let you read every SMS that the phone will send or receive
- It’s incredibly simple and plain forward to use
- It’s the lowest pricing for a mobile surveillance programme to date.
- It can show you any photo, email that is saved in the phone’s memory
- You may see any site addresses that the phone has viewed
- You can see where the phone is on a local map
- You can see every number that is in the phone’s memory
- The UI looks extremely terrible and need’s a little tweaking. It’s not attractive to the eyes.
- There are constraints on which phone it works, so you have to check which phone is compatible.
- You have to actively install it on the phone (This is how every single app works)
- The phone must have internet access (This is how every app works)
- The software does not work while the Internet provider’s network is down (This is how every app works)
SpyBubble seems to work, but only with a particular number of phones, and only while those phones are linked to the Internet. If the person you are targeting doesn’t log on to the Internet with their phone on a regular basis, you will have a severe lag in the data you receive. Some people are calling it a fraud, but most likely it’s because they tried to use it on a phone that wasn’t supported, or the target doesn’t use the Internet often enough, or at all.