You have this problem too! Then find out why the problems are occurring.
This can happen for several reasons; some common probable causes are listed below:
• The program or settings may have been damaged.
• Windows high-quality audio and video services are disabled.
• The games run with administrator privileges.
How can we fix it?
In the following section, we will introduce common persistence methods that may be helpful for you-
• Reinstall the game. Yes! Visit the game folder and uninstall it, then reinstall it from the app store.
• Start the Windows operating system without administrator rights. Find the game’s executable program, go to “Properties”, select the “Compatibility” tab, uncheck the box next to “Run this program as administrator”. Select “OK”.