It’s almost summertime and you know what that means – it’s time to do a bit of sprucing around the house! If you are looking for some creative ways to get your bedroom ready for the sunnier months, look no further. Here are seven decor elements that will instantly boost your bedroom’s style factor and make it feel like summer.
7 Practical Tips to Make Your House Summer Ready
Before we focus on home decor elements, here are 7 practical tips to make your home summer-ready.
- Replace heavy bedding with light fabrics like cotton and linen.
- Open up your windows to allow in plenty of fresh air and natural light.
- A fresh coat of paint can instantly refresh any room, and your bedroom is no exception! Choose bright and light colours that will make the space feel airy and cheerful. Consider adding abstract wall paintings or nature-inspired pieces to bring the outdoors in and add a touch of whimsy.
- Natural light is great, but you’ll also want to add some cosy atmosphere with a bedside table lamp. Opt for a warm, inviting light that will create a relaxing ambience for those cosy summer nights.
- Whether it’s a bowl of shells, a beautiful vase or a basket of fresh fruits, decorative items can add a summery touch to any space.
- Cool off your bed with light, breathable sheets and duvet covers.
- Plants like cacti and succulents are perfect for creating a relaxed, beachy feel. They also help improve air quality in your home!
Get Your Bedroom Summer-Ready With Just these 7 Decor Elements
Your bedroom should be a place of rest and relaxation. With just these seven decor elements, you can give it the summery makeover it deserves! Let’s get started
1. Abstract Paintings: A bright abstract painting hung above your bed is an instant way to add some bold colour and texture to your bedroom. Whether you opt for an abstract landscape or something more minimalist, having a wall-painting bedroom can make all the difference. Not only does it bring life to the space, but it also serves as a great conversation starter when guests come over. Starry Skies 100% Hand Painted Wall Painting is a wall painting bedroom that will bring character to your space.
2. Table Lamp for bedroom: A modern table lamp is a great way to bring a touch of warmth and softness into your bedroom. Look for one with an adjustable neck so you can change its position and find just the right angle of light. You can also use table lamp for bedroom as a nightlight if you need something softer than overhead lights while sleeping. Plus, with its sleek design, this kind of lighting will fit right in with any type of decor – from classic to contemporary. The West Coast Antique Floor & Green Comet Antique Decorative Table Lamp is the perfect table lamp for your bedroom for the summer.
3. Decorative Items for House: Home decoration showpieces can help inject some personality into your room by adding unique details that reflect who you are as a person. Look for decorative items for house like vases, trinkets, figurines, photo frames, and sculptures that all have special meanings or evoke certain emotions when you look at them. This way, no matter what season or style trends come along, these pieces will always be meaningful reminders of why your home is so special to you! Maverick Parrot Decorative Showpiece For Home Décor will beautifully enhance any room.
4. Nature Paintings: If abstract art isn’t quite up your alley but you still want something brightening up those walls, then why not try nature paintings? Whether they’re realistic depictions of a beach sunset or abstract interpretations of flowers in bloom – nature paintings can really bring some life into the room without taking away from its understated vibe (depending on how many colours you choose). Plus, these works often come in smaller sizes so they won’t overwhelm the space either!
5 Designer Wall Clock: Having a designer wall clock like the Ambrose Decorative Wall Clock With Moving Gear Mechanism in your bedroom gives off such an inviting vibe – especially when paired with other rustic elements like wood furniture or natural-fibre rugs! And if left unchecked, time can easily slip away during long days spent lounging around at home – so having one of these clocks around means that there’s always something there keeping track of time (even if it’s just subconsciously!). Besides being practical items too – clocks are also great decorations that never go out of style!
6. Home Decoration Showpiece: Home decoration showpieces are perfect if you want to give your bedroom an extra sparkle this summer season! Look for pieces made out of glass or metal – they tend to blend well with most types of decor styles while also making quite an impactful statement at the same time. You could even go for novelty items like cacti-shaped planters or pineapple-shaped lamps for extra fun vibes in the room!
7. Wall Paintings: Last but not least – wall paintings are another great way to add some pizzazz to your bedroom this summer season! There are so many options out there ranging from watercolor landscapes to abstract cityscapes – whatever type speaks to your heart should be hung up on your walls.
With these seven decor elements added into your bedroom mix this summer season, we guarantee that everyone who walks through those doors will be wowed by its beauty and charm! From colourful abstract paintings to designer wall clocks– each piece brings just enough flavour into the mix without overpowering everything else– which makes them perfect additions no matter what type of style aesthetic you prefer in general. So go ahead– give those walls a little love this summer– we know they deserve it. Happy styling!!