This article outlines the Canadian parent’s website which helps create and plan activities and social gatherings for children. Find out more about Gameoncanada.org.
You are a responsible parent concerned about your child’s psychological well-being during lockdown times? Are you seeking an answer that can reduce the impact of mental illness on your children? If so, you have heard about an exciting online program designed to improve the lives of children in lockdowns.
Parents in Canada have been happy with the brand new website which will help their children’s mental and physical well-being by allowing them to participate in various fun activities. Read more about Gameoncanada.org.
About the site
The site was developed in the name of Dermot Pomeroy, father of three kids. The Pomeroys and their children are extremely active in their outdoor and sporting activities, and it is regular part of their lives. The healthy activities they were enjoying stopped because of the introduction of strict lockdown guidelines across the country during the outbreak.
For the 14 month period, remaining at home, and not being away has led to an increase in anxiety, depression and stress, among other mental issues. Then, he attempted to arrange events in the area to meet children from the same neighborhood.
- After organising small social gatherings for kids from the area and engaging with their parents, he was able to recognize the serious health issues that children are facing because of the absence of social interaction.
- After receiving a positive reaction from parents and children from his neighborhood, Dermot conducted these mini-events in different areas.
- The activities included children’s music events, dance parties, animal balloons, and bouncy castles.
- After having conducted a few gatherings, people of all areas approached him to host similar events in their area as the need for these events grew rapidly.
- Dermot Pomeroy founded Gameoncanada the organization on the 13th of May, 2021.
- The website provides information about the events for kids and also promotes children’s activities and activities, which makes it a legitimate site with no wrong motives.
- The trust score for this website is low since the domain’s age is lower than six months.
- The majority of visitors are the parents of Canada.
- Review reviews from customers are not on the site as it is relatively new.
- The goal of the website is to encourage the activities that socialize the children to help ease the trauma that children experience because of the lockdown. Continue reading for more information about Gameoncanada.org.
- “Let The Kid’s Play” is the motto of the site that is the complete message.
- People who are interested in organising kids’ events can put it on this site, along with the event’s time, location and other information that will allow it to increase the reach of the event.
The child’s mental and physical health may be negatively affected when they are at home with no activities and social interactions. Therefore, as an adult responsible parent, ensure the child you love is in good shape physically and mentally. For more information about our site go to.
Are there any kids’ events that are happening in your area like those organized by Gameoncanada.org? If yes, then please provide any valuable comments.