Have you heard about tokens that are non-fungible and that were promoted by an iconic American rock group? If so, you should continue reading this article until the end to get the details of this campaign.
Music and crypto enthusiasts who hail from Canada, United States and United Kingdom are equally thrilled by the news. The official Twitter handle of the team became viral along with the artwork token garnered an enormous amount of attention on social media. Check out this article to find out more details regarding Fall Out Boy NFT.
What is Fall Out Boy
Fall Out Boy is a famous rock band hailing that hails from Wilmette, Chicago. The band was in existence from 2001 to 2009 and continued to be active from 2013 until the present. The band consists of Patrick Stump, famous for his vocals, as well Joe Trohman is the band’s guitarist. Andy Hurley played the drums and Pete Wentz played the bass.
The main genres played by the group include pop, poop punk, pop, EMO, emo-pop, as well as alternative rock. “Take this to Your Grave” was their debut album and was a huge success in 2001. In addition, the album is widely regarded as to be the most influential pop-punk album in the early 21st century.
Fall Out Boy NFT
- 7 January 2022 Fall Out Boy’s official Twitter account Fall Out Boy posted a tweet that featured the invisible faces of members of the group. The tweet was an NFT developed with the help of Invisible Friends, popular NFT creators that have large communities of members.
- The tweet also mentioned its official account for Invisible Friends. “We’re being invisible” was the subject of the tweet NFT tweet sent from The Twitter account of the official Fall Out Boy Twitter page.
- The tweet quickly became viral it was a huge hit, and Invisible Friends became the most debated topic with NFT fans.
Reaction To Social Media
- The tweet sent by Fall Out Boy NFT was met with mixed responses from users on Twitter.
- The majority of users were skeptical about the release of their new album and didn’t inquire about their plans for their NFT space.
- Many people were disappointed with their first foray into the NFT market. Alex one of Twitter’s users posted a response saying “Sugar We’re letting fans down” and 2.8K users supported his post.
- A third user Fin Fin, expressed concern about carbon emissions related to NFT minting, and suggested that the Fall Out Boy band release an album rather than taking a leap to NFT space. Continue reading regarding NFTs and the Fall Out Boy NFT.
What is NFT Drop?
- It is expected that the NFT release for Invisible friends is scheduled to be scheduled for the last day of January 2022.
- During the NFT decline, around 5500 NFTs will be offered special discounts.
- The cost of NFTs is not discussed.
- Follow Invisible Friends on Twitter and Discord for more details on NFT drops.
NFT endorsements are increasing across different social media platforms as celebrities join forces with a variety of NFT creators and are involved in the promotion and purchase of different NFTs.