The Internet has made it simple to carry out a variety of things. It provides a platform on which users can connect with other users and purchase items with ease. It was once possible to purchase clothes or appliances as well as other items online, buying prescriptions online is also feasible.
There are numerous websites offering similar services. It is essential to confirm that it is legitimate before using the services. This article will examine Costplusdrugs.com popular within the United States and clarify if it’s genuine or fake.
What is Cost Plus Drugs Website?
To better understand the site We decided to conduct deep research. So, based on our research the website is owned by Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drug Company. The website declares itself to be an internet-based pharmaceutical company or online pharmacy offering top-quality medicines at an affordable price.
In addition, the company strives to offer users an entirely transparent platform that reveals its pricing of medications which will allow patients to avail of drugs at affordable prices. In the next section, we’ll find out more about Costplusdrugs.com. Continue reading until the conclusion.
More Information About The Cost Plus Drugs Website
- Users can look up the medicine they are looking for alphabetically or by entering an medical issue.
- In addition, patients can also contact their doctor by contacting their doctor’s office to get guidance on prescriptions.
- According to reports, Mark Cuban is one of the investors in the pharmacy, as is the CEO Dr. Alexander Oshmyanky.
- In addition, only a certain amount of drugs are offered at pharmacies, and customers can purchase online in all of the United States.
Costplusdrugs com – Is It Legit Or Fake?
Every website has to satisfy the requirements to qualify the quality criteria to ensure that users are not lulled into a false sense of security or scammed. Please read the rules listed below:
- Website’s Trust Score site has an average score of 45%.
- Domain Age: This site was launched on July 1, 2020.
- Domain expiry date: This site expires on July 1, 2022.
- Customer Reviews: There’s no review of a customer available on Trustpilot. Only a handful of comments are accessible via social networks.
- Contact Details: The website lacks relevant contact information other than an email ID firstname.lastname@example.org where you can raise inquiries for press or investors.
Based on the above criteria and in line with Costplusdrugs.com We suggest that users conduct a thorough research on an individual basis prior to using the services of the site.
The site was launched almost 1 1/2 decades before. Additionally the fact that it has an acceptable trust level of about 45 percent. Further, upon research, we discovered no reviews from customers online. A few reviews are posted via social networks. Therefore, we suggest users conduct their own research and investigate.