There was a recent development of the Xfinity Connect app and it was retired on April 20 which is sad news for users of that app. Users search the messages extensively for additional information, which has led to their popularity. This discontinuation message made the Connect.xfinity.com app fashionable.
Read on for all the essential information about this app, Comcast, and other Xfinity services. We will also mention all the other important details and explain why this app is shutting down. The term is gaining popularity in the United States, where this app mainly works.
To know more about Xfinity Connect, you need to know more about Xfinity first. Comcast Cable Communications is a subsidiary of Comcast Corp, which is a major cable television provider. Xfinity is its trade name. Its primary function is to sell services offered by the company, such as cable TV, internet, etc. The brand was established in 2010.
What is the Connect.xfinity.com app?
This app gives you seamless access to all Xfinity services in the US, and wherever it works; let’s look at it below.
• Provides quick access to Xfinity e-mail.
• Allows you to make and receive calls using your Xfinity number.
• Provides quick access to the Xfinity contact book.
• Also receives Xfinity voicemails, transcripts, etc.
• In short, this app is primarily aimed at Comcast subscribers or users and provides quick and easy access to all related services.
• However, the Connect.xfinity.com App is being phased out and users can no longer use it.
Some details about Comcast
• Comcast Corporation is the second largest cable company in the world and the largest cable company in the US.
• Is a telecommunications company and offers various related services.
• Operates in nearly 40 US states and serves millions of customers in total.
• It is also the parent company of NBC Universal and frequently produces films for cinemas and television.
Connect.xfinity.com App Retirement Details
• We’re not sure why, but Xfinity Connect and Voice2Go were retired on April 20, 2021.
• Users can access services such as e-mail, but will have to do so manually without an application.
• The Xfinity Connect web portal will continue to provide most of its services and is also mobile friendly.
Have you been an avid user of this mobile app? Did closing this app have any effect on you? Let us know if so, and share your views on it in the comments section below. We highly value your interactions and responses.