Smaller flat-fee MLS providers specializing in specific cities can also be found in North Carolina. These uber-local businesses are more likely to provide customizable service packages and bring greater local experience than the big companies. Every flat-fee MLS service in North Carolina is unique.
Here is a list of the top Flat Fee MLS North Carolina firms and their most prominent feature
- Houzeo – cutting-edge technology
- Carolina Realty Solutions – no extra charge to extend the listing time to two years.
- Clickit Realty – provides comparative market analysis and is located throughout North Carolina.
- List with Freedom – For experienced vendors.
- United Broker LTD – has the most affordable basic packages.
Sellers that want to pay a set price to put their home on the MLS themselves get Houzeo listings. It’s not just a site to look for houses for sale; it’s also a way to list your home for sale by owner websites. Like other flat fee brokerages, they’re connected to the MLS and post listings on sites like Redfin and Zillow.
Houzeo is entirely online. It’s simple to list and make modifications. Houzeo’s plans are usually a one-time price. You will avoid the buyer agent commission if an agent does not represent your buyer.
- Everything is accessible online through a user-friendly interface.
- Popular websites like Zillow and Realtor.com will list your home.
- There are no surprises with Houzeo before you sign your contract; you’ll know what’s covered.
When selling your house without an agent, it’s critical to price it correctly. Clickit Realty is one of the few flat-fee MLS services that includes a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) with every package. A comparative market analysis (CMA) shows how much similar houses in your region have sold. This information guarantees that you don’t lose money by underpricing your property or by overpricing your property and missing out on possible purchasers.
For $299 and $399, Clickit Realty offers two Flat Fee MLS listing options. Both packages include a 6-month listing on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The quantity of photos you can upload is one of the main variations. The first bundle allows you to post only six photographs, while the second will enable you to upload up to 25. In addition, you can list your home on all local and national MLSs and national websites.
- When selling your home, you’ll receive all necessary documentation and disclosures.
- Clickit will link you to a broker and reimburse your package money if you opt to use a full-service real estate agent.
- If you find a lower price for the same products and systems, Clickit Realty will match it.
- There are only three photos in the basic package, but most competitors have at least six.
- Before you may post open houses on your MLS property, you must first purchase the Platinum package ($599).
Carolina Realty Solutions
Carolina Realty Solutions is a real estate firm that helps people sell their homes in South Carolina. They do not allow you to communicate directly with buyer leads. Furthermore, you cannot cancel your listing once you list with Carolina Realty Solutions, even if your home takes too long to sell.
You may extend your listing for up to two years at no additional cost with Carolina Realty Solutions, making it a great choice if you expect your house to stay on the market for a long time. The bundle also includes the most photographs and limitless, free alterations, which can be useful if you need to lower your price or make other changes.
- Showing time and scheduling software for Realtors are included. Many flat-price MLS providers don’t provide this service or charge an additional fee.
- You can prolong your listing for up to two years without paying an additional price.
- You’ll get a yard sign and a key lockbox even with the smallest plan.
- Carolina Realty Solutions does not currently provide flat rate MLS services in some counties like Burke, Alexander, Caldwell, Cleveland, and Catawba.
- It is not feasible to contact buyer leads directly.
List With Freedom
List With Freedom flat-price MLS South Carolina packages come with full customer support from List With Freedom. It is economical and relatively inexpensive to list with the Flat Fee MLS firm in South Carolina. All of the subscriptions allow you to make unlimited updates to your listing. You pay $25 to $40 for supplementary services like open houses and virtual tours.
You can list on Trulia, Zillow, Redfin, Realtor.com, and other real estate websites. This service is ideal for sellers familiar with the real estate process and does not require much assistance.
- You can choose a less expensive plan and purchase the extras separately if you know what you need.
- For live listings, there is no cancellation charge.
- You can pay a little extra for help with showings and open houses.
- In the base package, there is simply one photo.
- There is no built-in pricing support or house value with List With Freedom.
United Brokers LTD
United Brokers LTD offers basic MLS listing packages in North Carolina for a set charge. When it comes to Flat Fee MLS in North Carolina, their packages are affordable and great service. It’s excellent for sellers on a tight budget who only need a basic listing.
- If you don’t require further support from the broker, you can acquire the basic bundle for less than many other organizations.
- You can add a virtual tour to your MLS listing for an additional cost.
- Any updates to your listing cost $10 if you purchase the basic package, while the Standard, Enhanced, and Full-Service bundles allow free changes to your price, status, and description.
- If you join up for the Full-Service bundle ($875), you’ll be able to e-sign forms.