If you are facing issues while logging in to your Netgear EX3700 extender, then let us tell you that you are not alone. 2 out of 5 users make mistakes while performing the Netgear extender login process. But, fret not, we’ve got you covered!
In this post, we will provide you the step-by-step instructions to log into your Netgear extender without any hassle. Continue reading!
Instructions to Login to Netgear EX3700 Extender
Follow the instructions listed below and know how to log in to Netgear EX3700 extender in minutes:
Step 1: Connect the Netgear EX3700 Extender to Your Router
In order to log into your range extender, the first thing that you need to do is to connect your EX3700 to your router using an Ethernet cable. You can also connect your devices in a wireless manner.
Step 2: Turn on a Device
The next step in our post is to turn on a computer or a laptop and connect it to Netgear_Ext SSID.
Step 3: Open a Web Browser
The 3rd step in this piece of writing is to open a web browser on a desktop or a laptop. But, make sure that the web browser you are about to use must be up-to-date. Don’t forget to clear the browsing history from your internet browser.
Step 4: Access the Netgear Extender Login Page
After opening the web browser, the next thing you have to do is to hover your mouse cursor over the browser’s address bar and type www.mywifiext.net. In case the web address doesn’t work, use the default Netgear extender IP address.
Note: For the default IP address, you can either see at the back of your device or refer to the Netgear extender manual.
Step 5: Enter the default Netgear Extender Login Details
Once you are redirected to the Netgear extender login page, you will be prompted to fill in the EX3700 default username and password. So, enter the details carefully without typos and click on the Log In button to proceed further.
That’s it! You are now into the login page of your Netgear WiFi range extender.
What! Are you still unable to login to Netgear extender? Fret not! Make sure of the following things.
- On the off chance if you have changed the username and password of your Netgear extender, the default one will no longer work. So, make sure that you are using the correct one.
- In the event that you are using an iPad or iPhone to login to extender, then the web address www.mywifiext.net will not work. To access the Netgear extender login page on an iPad or iPhone, use mywifiext.local.
If the issue remains the same, then performing a Netgear extender reset process would be a better idea to fix EX3700 login issue.
Instructions to Perform Netgear Extender Reset Process
- Make sure to disconnect your Netgear extender from your main router, computer, laptop, and smartphone.
- Once done, locate the reset hole on your Netgear WiFi range extender.
- Now, grab a pin or a paper clip and insert the object into the reset hole of your Netgear EX3700 extender.
- Hold the Netgear extender reset hole for a couple of seconds and release it.
- Give your Netgear EX3700 extender sometime to reboot properly.
Once you are done resetting your Netgear extender, you need to perform the Netgear EX3700 setup process again. After resetting, you can also log into your Netgear extender using the default username and password without any hassle.
In a Nutshell
Hopefully, the step-by-step instructions given in this post have helped you out to login to Netgear extender without any ado. Just in case, you need more assistance, feel free to get in touch with us anytime via comments.