When you have stress because of health reasons, you may have the additional concern of health expenditure. Today, health services — from hospitalization to consultation fees and medication, can cost a huge amount and can take a toll on your finances. Even if you do have health insurance, you may have a limit up to which you can spend on your bills.
Furthermore, insurance policies may not always cover all conditions, and you can find yourself in a financial bind. If you get the Health EMI Network Card offered by a reputed financial company like Bajaj Finserv, you can reap the benefits of cashless payments when any health adversity befalls you. In addition to this, when you have a health emergency, a health card is a good substitute for cash at short notice.
Apply for health card such as the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card and reap myriad benefits. It is also important to know about the health card before you go all in.
Benefits and Advantages of Health Cards
One of the easiest ways to pay for your health expenses without any hassle is to get a health card. Download of this card makes it simple to acquire. The Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card has features that give you a host of advantages for your health expense requirements. Here are some key features that turn into clear advantages when you get this card and use it.
- Easy Activation – The Health EMI Network Card is a completely digital payment tool, and is activated instantly.
- Cash Limit – You get a pre-approved cash limit going up to 4 lakh INR that you can spend to cover your medical bills.
- No Hidden Costs – There are no extra charges that you pay for this card, except an activation fee that is a one-time payment.
- Avail Healthcare Anywhere – The Health EMI Network Card can be used across the length and breadth of India at several institutions.
- Wellness – This card can be used not just for medical conditions and treatment, but also at wellness centres and spas across India.
- Family Card – You can use this card for your whole family, including your parents, spouse and siblings.
- Payment – This is a great payment tool to apply for. Health card payment is made in easy EMIs, and you get to choose flexible tenors ranging from 3 – 24 months.
What You Can Pay for
You can use the Health EMI Network Card by Bajaj Finserv to pay for medical treatments from general surgery to bariatric surgery and hair transplantation. Not only does this card cover your expenses for surgical treatment, but if you have to undergo non-surgical treatment, you can pay for the same using this card.
For instance, you can use this card to pay for hearing equipment, oncology treatment, maternity care, treatments for slimming, and ENT treatment. The card also covers cosmetic treatments, including surgical and non-surgical options. At certain partner health centers, you can avail of periodic offers when you use this card for payment.
How to Apply
The Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card can be applied for only if you are already part of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network and have a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. This is why you don’t need any documentation for the health card. Here are the steps to apply for a health card download of the card is done after your card is activated:
- Go to the official Bajaj Finserv website. You will see an ‘EMI Network’ tab. Click on this.
- When you click on the EMI Network tab, you will see a link that says, ‘Health EMI Network Card’. Click on this.
- Then, you will see ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Get It’. Click on this to proceed.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile phone number that is registered with Bajaj Finserv. Verify yourself by entering the OTP.
- Check your pre-approved offer and pay your joining fee online.
- The card will be activated instantly and you can access it via the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app.
The joining and activation fees for the Health EMI Network Card are nominal and will have to be paid online as well. Moreover, if you’re not an existing Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Cardholder, fear not; you can apply for it on the Bajaj Finserv website. Alternatively, you can get access to the Health EMI Network Card by paying a visit to any Bajaj Finserv health partner. It’s easy to get your card activated from here.
A Sound Health Decision
You make a wise decision if you apply for the Health EMI Network Card. This is a No Cost EMI card that lets you easily pay for health-related expenses without any bother. The card is versatile in that it breaks up the costs of pharmacy, hospitalization and treatment bills and lets you pay in flexible EMIs with tenors ranging from 3 months to 24 months.
Read Also – Best midrange budget laptops to consider in 2021